Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 38 - Epilogue - Back to Normal

Meo

Double-page supporter
This is why he's so messed up in the head y'all. To him even if she hated him and attacked him in the last chapter, he was so happy. Because she was still alive.

I think it's pretty tragic because the Lamia he loves doesn't even exist in this world anymore (and the guy himself doesn't even realize it). He had to deviate so much from the original timeline just to keep her alive.

..at this point i feel sooo bad for him. its like atoning for his sins hundred times over willingly to protect the one he loves even if he will risk her hatred and bloodlust towards him many times

Ok for the first time I found the siblings cute af. Their scenes in this chapter was so heartwarming.
AND WHAT WAS THAT AT THE END?!?!? Why does he have so many of those tattoos?? Did he make a pact this many times?? Does those number of names represent the number of times he has gone back again and again to try and save her? And like why do I have a feeling the first prince was somehow responsible for lamia's death in the past timelimes.

Thank you for the translation!

HOLLYLY FREAKINGNGGG SHITTTTT OH MY OGSDDDD WAITTTT WTHHHHHG
wait wait wait phew okay so.
DOES THAT LAST PANEL FINALLY CONFIRM THE FACT THAT THEORIES REGARDING MULTIPLE TIMELINES ARE TRUE?!!??! WTF!! THAT'S INSANE and maybe lowkey cool YET IT'S ALSO SO TRAGIC!!!
ALSO IS AQUILA OKAY OH NO 😰😰😰
He looks so sick nononono is this what he meant when he said that what she said will probably happen!?!?!?
Aquila nooooooooooooooo
you don't think that he needs to make lamia hate him or something right?? I mean,, in all the timelines that they did fall in love, she dies.

Also since it says epilogue, does that mean that it actually finally really starts from this point on??
Dang.
That was a wild rollercoaster of frustration and other deep feeling emotions won't lie but hey I think it's turning out to be quite cool.

Thank you for the updatw<3
a favourite chapter by far since the 20th one.

Aaaaaaaa that's was the longest prologue but it gave the perfect backstory/context for the new season (if its coming)
I'm so excited fhhdhfjdjd

So basically we can theorize something like, when Aquila was married to Lamia who had become a duchess. Lamia will die some time after their marriage. Thus, making Lamia hates him and join army in it will tweak the destiny at some point. Well, i am still curious about that flower too.

Users who are viewing this thread