Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 40 - Epilogue - An Old Friend

I swear until the end I was confused, season 1 at this point should just be taken as a whole ass prologue bc I still don’t understand what the plot really is 🤕

The orphe's were developed quite well at least the lamia uriel relationship. Aquila remains a mystery, we know his goal, we have glimpses of his history. TBF im reluctant to not call Lamia/Uriel relationship with Aquila hasnt developed because it has but not just enough, im glad that Lamia doesnt just forgive Aquila though. Honestly think most authors would have just made that a redemption for Aquila when it really isnt. I enjoyed the story but the author needs to work on pacing or make longer chapters.

Aquila hasn't given up on lamia's happiness even after trying so many times. The number of times her name is etched on his body is unbearable to see. I want him to find his happiness. I don't care if they don't end up together. But give that man peace of mind. He has watched his wife/lover/girlfriend die over a dozen times already

Fed-Kun's army
Season 1 just feels like a really long prologue to the whole series. Nothing was really established except the basic story, the characters, and the setting. No real plot even happened. Hell, I'm not even sure what significance the events in season 1 had to do with the plot of the whole series. IMO, it could have be cut down to like, what? 10 chapters?

Fed-Kun's army
have to say I'm really disapointed
I hate every character, Lamia, Aquilla, Uri, the duke, We are just thrown in a mess and at the end of the season we didn't even discvors or solve anything.
very bad timing for a break...

I don't know if I will ever read this again

Dex-chan lover
@Mira995 100% agree dropped. Stupid plot point of killing her just because she treated him casually when they were younger...

I'm not in love with the series but very confused and I really really want to know wtf went down in the past lifetimes so I will keep on reading if only for answers

This WHOLE series is weird. They need to add Psychological tag 🤣

Almost EVERYONE introduced here so far need to consult psychiatrist for LOL sake and Aquila is no better. It might be because of me being used to cheesy kinda story with same setting and theme. I like strong and/or smart Female lead, but Lamia comes to me as one, yet stupid at the same time, and she really comes up as a huge BROCON that made up an entire season of the series. But don't be mistaken, I dont mind brocon, but in this case... the same personality is REALLY what hindering her throughout the season.

Also, what is the romance tag for ... ? the development is almost non-existent. It alr gives off a bad start, and continue .. regressing ???? to the point where Lamia's relationship with Aquila went to -100. Its kinda understandable to some extents, but personally it leaves me a really bad taste.

Side Note: This might be weird question, but Aquila isnt an M right ? 😂

…umm thats it???

For one season, i dont get what the author want convey to us 😔

so the main point is:
1. possibly fl always dying
2. the ml try to safe him
3. how miserable uriel is, fl try protecc it
4. cmiiw if there something too add

even with this main point, the story just… mess???? i hope the author try to fix the storytelling bcs its really bad

the main plot is predictable, but the writing is so bad. I don't even know why i'm still here, tho 😂

Users who are viewing this thread