Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 23 - An Indelible Wound

i don't like any of these characters.
lamia is somewhat ok, but she's too suspicious of people and that gets really annoying
uri is like a kid trying to be a hero, he's weak but he thinks he has the ability to change a psycho
aquila is freaking bipolar, one minute he's adorable and the next he's insane

author what are u doing

I hate this ML, I might be in the minority but I actually love Lamia and Uri, the 1st prince hasn't been introduced yet so I hope he's better than Aquila whatever his name is. also @45am lmao, exactly, they might be greedy but they're just trying to survive.

I'm sorry, but I'm done. It Isn't the characters, but the author that is nonsensical. They've taken three chapters to explain back story, but still haven't shown us everything there is about Uri's time in the capital. I'm tried. I can't with this anymore.

Uri had my pity before, but his character is all over the place and doesn't make sense. Lamia is frustrating and I overbearing with her brother, and illogical with her motivations. The prince is so weirdly written. I don't jam with the tsundere bullshit, because not like other girls will come along with it.

Contributor
Wait, if this is how things went down, why would Uri say the second prince wouldn't do anything stealthily? He totally does. XD

Ok so now that I know how the 2nd prince is I cant like him lol! Why is he such a beast here but in the present at the banquet he is this cute lover guy?! Does he have multiple personalities or something?
When and how did lamia fall in love with this guy in the past timeline? Did all of this "hand breaking and threatening to kill your family" thing didnt happen in the past timeline??
So far I have not one character that I love, I like the sweet 2nd prince at the banquet and the lamia who will be a good duchess, I feel for uriel now seeing how traumatised he got by the prince! Let's see what happens

So was the prince just mad and decided to disable him like that? Doesnt make me like him I just hate him more regardless of what he is like in the banquet.

Group Leader
I guess Uriel in the other timelines was always getting trapped by people like that little girl so the ML did this to try to make him stop being too naive. Also, the little girl he tried to kill earlier must have been someone he knew from other timelines, too, which is why he was going to kill her.

I think Aquila is trying to make Uri less naive. His naivety and “sense of justice” most likely led to his family‘s demise or ended up killing Lamia in the previous timeline. I still don’t like the male lead because of his insane personality and his way of “teaching” Uri is quite extreme, but maybe Uri wouldn’t listen of get the message if he didn’t fear Aquila.

Fed-Kun's army
so i guess since he's an incarnation of that dragon from the earlier chapter (it is not a spoiler...pretty sure it was said so on prologue)
he's still behave like that dragon...you know Arrogant and with little care for anything else except for the the woman....the woman i guess is Lamia now .-.

anyway glad the brother got kicked....not punched but i guess that should be enough

This guy has become the character I hate the most out of everything I've ever read, every single thing he does just leads me to hate him more.

so i see that people are dropping this, I guess. I'm going to keep reading, since I know there's only 40 chapters and I'm halfway done. Anyways, I have hope in the author. I just have to believe that there is some reason that Aquila is acting this way, other than for the sake of teaching Uriel something.
I, again, believe that there is a reason for him to act that way. I hope the author is showing very opposing sides of him, not because of bad writing but because of another underlaying reason. It'd be better if the author would give more hints if that was the case, so that readers would be more willing to read. For example, if it was his "dragon side" taking over, the author would incorporate how Uriel was reminded of a dragon while facing him or something.

Group Leader
The people in this comment section have been just as near-sighted as they've been calling Lamia... Like clearly there is something really really complicated going on behind the scenes, but go off~

Users who are viewing this thread