Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 37 - Collision

I will stop judging Lamia for now, even though I think that anger is too much (but hell yeah, I want to stop judging her..dammit so annoying)
The clear picture not whole yet. And yes Aquila seems suffering and trying to change the future, even though Lamia's hatred would direct to him, which hurt him too

I didn't expect he would just go and tell her he loved her, that was too sudden. Lamia still grows hate towards Aquila about what he did to Uri, so confessing his love after 2 years of Lamia pitying her brother's depression would make anyone get angry. He should've waited and win her heart by little.

-reads Lamia comments-
the what?

@Okamiana
My sentiments exactly.
None of them's completely in the right or wrong so I'd say the character responses so far are pretty true to the characters (as frustrating as they are lol)
Like Lamia, I'd probably mad as hell too. #GetGudAquila
(Though, Aquila's trying in his own in-character way poor dude losing a love like that...could have been better but these guys don't have to be Gold Standard.
Plus, they have their own psyche and etc.)

@TheGodEmperor Yeah, it seems like he has to do things in a bad way to reach a positive end for Lamia.

I think the weakness of a weekly series is that we're left with an incomplete story and that can leave us annoyed or dissatisfied with the story because of where it leaves off that specific week. A book or a movie, the story usually ends there (unless it's also part of a series too lol) so we have a chance to react completely to stuff.

Yeah, I can't really empathise with her as a person because her actions. I wonder what direction the story takes, I'm open to things improving etc. Maybe I'll look back after seeing how it resolves its issues and think it did an amazing job. Right now who knows.

Ok so uriel had to become the heir! I see otherwise lamia wouldve died if she was the heiress I guess, that makes sense. But boi domt just tell her now that you love her? Try to win her heart a bit? Or maybe tell her all the details about the previous timeline? That in another timeline, you were the heiress, we fell in love but you died.
Lamia's attitude is justifiable, I mean I get why she is so angry! She doesnt remember anything from the past timeline. From her perspective its understandable she HATES the person who broke her beloved brother's hand. And that person had the power to cure him but didnt for two whole years! I still dont like any of the characters though 😂 they are all pretty unlikable so far
Thank you for the translation 😊

Dex-chan lover
@Zikakuto Ya, I think some series really aren't good for these weekly releases. They should consider a new model for manhwa/webcomics (if possible) would be more akin to netflix. Create the ENTIRE season and bulk release it. Some series I think are fine for weekly, others I think need to have an entire season get a full release. The problems then stem more from the writer/artist needing to eat/live and the creating of the whole season (~45 chapters where there are good # of pages per chapter) would take awhile and they need money while surviving during that time.

Just something I hope future publishers will consider. Pay for a series in advance so they can survive while making a whole series and just release it all. There could be a subscription model for users/customers to have access to everything (like with netflix) or an option to buy individual seasons for series or even individual chapters like they still have.

I am more than happy to see Lamia improve as a character, but as things are now, she's kinda shitty :p

@TheGodEmperor Yeah, so true how the economics of the entire WEBTOON system, from how artists are paid to how users pays for content, affects the way content is published and how stories might be written. Some stories work well with the model and others not so much.

Lol, how is the author gonna tell the story from now I wonder. I think the next chapter is the latest and might be the end of season 1

Am I the only one that likes the pacing of this story? 😅 The mystery is slowly building and the characters are all wonderful shades of gray.

Webtoons/comics/manga tend to have very clear villains and heroes, which is enjoyable but trite. Lamia is a refreshing and much-needed change of pace <3

Is Lamia wrong for hating what's-his-name second prince love-interest-sama? No, she ain't wrong. Frankly, she's right. I can only hope that this is truly dramatic storytelling to provide true contrast for her future feelings for him.

I genuinely think no one is likeable in this god forsaken webtoon but I love the art so much and I've already read this far so now I'm committed. I just really hope ANYTHING happens that maked them at least somewhat likeable. Like, even as bad people.

I love all characters and - they're pretty realistic and even remind me of some people I know. Can't wait for the 1st Prince to appear - Ethan, was it?

Why so much rage? It felt like it was uncharacteristic of her to be so blinded by hatred. Not what I expected of an ex heir who I thought was smart and beautiful. Nothing calm nor pretty with that display of so much hatred. Everything is alright. Uriel got his wish. Any wound that festered will only remain a lesson that will make him stronger. Stop beig whiny when things are going good now.

I think she is an aristocrat who used to hurt/ kill others and she finds it unforgivable that someone dared to hurt her family... Considering she stabbed the prince likely future king her whole family should be executed ... What a stupid webcomic.
the author should have showed us their love maybe then I would be able to understand why he doesn't kill her.

she’s starting to become so fucking annoying... why did she even feel the need to stab him ://

Users who are viewing this thread