Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 22 - The Witch's Son

Dex-chan lover
You know, we're still being told a story by Uriel, he could be lying :p but, yea, if this is true, wew second prince you fucked up. But what if that is how he acted before falling for Lamia, got better, but he sent his consciousness back in the past, but it only comes after he hurt Uriel, so he did become a good person, but, yea, could explain the vast shift in personality?

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't feel that bad if the second prince died. He's well deserving of the title "monster."

y'all deciding about whether the 2nd prince is a monster or not, but i'm just like
WTF WAS THAT LITTLE GIRL DOING LIKE HOW COULD SHE
I ALREADY KNEW AS SOON AS SHE CALLED OUT TO HIM THAT SHE WAS A SNAKE
BUT THIS JUST MADE HER A WITCH
i'm especially frustrated about the "i'm sorry. i'm so sorry..!!" line after she stabbed uriel.
like.
BITCH. IF YOU WERE REALLY SORRY, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT SHIT.

Group Leader
Hm, there must be something behind whats happening. I do believe he's not someone who'd hurt others just for the sake of hurting others

Everyone seems to forget that this was in the past, when the prince was lifeless before meeting Lamia.

What has everyone been reading to think that the characters in the present would act this way? Uriel has a damaged hand in the present for gods sake.

Some of you guys are really trying to make Uriel the bad guy, without any proof, lmao. "He's a coward!" Ok, and? He deserves death for that?

Dex-chan lover
@creatorfreak this isn't in his head, this is how he's presenting the story to Lamia right now. Lamia is the one hearing it and, we the author, are seeing what he is telling her. It could still be lies (wouldn't be the first time an author has done the "untrustworthy narrator" thing in a story). But, I am not sure it is. I think it likely is the truth, but there's definitely something odd about Aquila's personality shift.

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't matter how much time has passed for him since that happened or how much he's improved psychologically. I would never forgive someone who ever did that to my family

Dex-chan lover
@TheGodEmperor Dude, this isn't him telling the story to anyone, it is him remembering it. Chapter 20 at the end, Lamia walks away while he stands still having told her everything is fine, then the flashback starts.

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31 ah, I must have misremembered then. You can still have an untrustworthy narrator even without them talking to someone and just remembering things :p who knows. We'll find out.

Lamia is intelligent. I highly doubt she fell for someone so cruel in the first timeline. I don't think the one doing these things is the 2nd Prince, but a doppelganger of some sort. It just doesn't add up that he changed so drastically because of a girl. Not to mention, he did cruel things after he time-skipped (assuming he time-skipped the same time as Lamia) AKA Uriel's hand. I personally thought it was because Uriel had a hand in killing Lamia, but there's no way that happened. He's a cinnamonroll too. So yeah.

Lamia is intelligent. I highly doubt she fell for someone so cruel in the first timeline. I don't think the one doing these things is the 2nd Prince, but a doppelganger of some sort. It just doesn't add up that he changed so drastically because of a girl. Not to mention, he did cruel things after he time-skipped (assuming he time-skipped the same time as Lamia) AKA Uriel's hand. I personally thought it was because Uriel had a hand in killing Lamia, but there's no way that happened. He's a cinnamonroll too. So yeah.

I doubt it's his doppleganger. His personality isn't that uncommon, you know 😶 There're plenty of similar characters like Yu Jung or Claude Obelia who will kill you in your sleep but who turn into fluffy marshmallows around the main heroine. I think it's the same in here.
Also, Lamia could be the girl from the dragon myth, which could explain why Aquilla falls for her.

Calling it now: he's possessed. I mean literally possessed, as in someone's malevolent ghost is haunting him and taking over at certain points. His split personalities are just far too different, (not to mention "good Aquila" can't seem to remember what "Evil Aquila" does even moments after it happens), so I think Uri was partially correct when he called Aquila an imposter. It's just he got the real prince and the evil spirit swapped.

Why are people making Uriel the bad person here LOL? He was just a victim of the 2nd prince’s split personality. Clearly we can see that it isn’t him. Maybe he is controlled by his overwhelming power. Yall need to chill. All characters were victims. Jeez.

What on earth is going on. I really don’t understand what’s going on in the 2nd princes head.

Thank you for the new chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread