Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 24 - The Enemy from Within

Right now i can only see uri as a burden to the family. Not in a bad way, but just how he is.
Though his kindhearted, but his resolved is not strong enough.
He is an easy target to be played and deceived.
You can be kind in the orphe family but must be level headed at the same time.
You must a bit of ruthless.
Both lamia and the dad has very little faith in uri's capabilities and many other various aspects.
There's so many reason can be the downfall of this family.
And we still do not know the crown prince and 2nd prince role in all of these, except that the 2nd prince has only 1 goal that is fixed which is lamia safety.

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ NANI THE FK?

Thank you for your hardwork!! Now, I'm sure that Uri related to that scheming. That's why second prince hurt him for this reason, like Uri himself haven't aware of his background that actually... isn't Orphie's related blood? Like you know, if my theory is true that the second prince came from the future to save Lamia then the culprit of Lamia's death is Uri. So, before that happen, the second prince wants to kill Uri or just thread him for now. Hmmm... I'm not sure what I'm talking about because I haven't searched for the spoiler wwwwww

Honestly... I can sorta understand why the 2nd prince behaved the way he did. I mean he was mistreated his entire life. People called his mother a witch and said all sorts of things about her. Now imagine being in his place. Would you be able to tolerate people saying such things about your mother? And on top of all that uri, whom he treated as a friend also tells him that he is wrong and takes the side of the people who hurt him. And being overly kind doesn't help anyone. He really should be more aware of his position. I feel like Uri's father and lamia are also to blame for this as it's their overprotectiveness that's made him such a softie in the first place. And it makes absolutely no sense for him to succeed as the lord because he simply isn't capable enough for that rn.

Dex-chan lover
Child who looks exactly like the Duke, but isn't born out of wedlock with a mistress? I smell foul play here and magic.

So first they make the ML a psychopath and now they're making the FL a murderer man what a great sympathetic story

@VeeJ I have to kindly disagree. You don't go around and kill people because they insulted what you hold dear. If anything Uri was trying to reason with him, or maybe even try to easen up the hate of his "friend." This male lead was trying to kill a child or teen earlier. Nobody knows anything at that age. I'm okay with some good all a## whooping, but again that's just me.

Also, keeping things from Uri gonna bite them back. Instead of leading him to become stronger they treat him like a baby. I don't see anything good coming out of this.

Fed-Kun's army
so either black magic or a secret long lostduke's brother is the father of the bastard ?

and Lamia could be cruel too? just how old is the child ?

Woah.. Lamia can be so cold.
I guess in that situation this is what they deem to be the foolproof method.. but, still cruel.

Yikes, this manhwa has suddenly taken a sinister turn with the MC supporting child murder.

Dex-chan lover
We are already in ch 24 but there's not even one likeable or decent characters in this manwha huh

Users who are viewing this thread