Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 24 - The Enemy from Within

tbh i like the mc personality. but that doesnt mean killing a child is okay. i mean shes only human after all. moreover im pretty tired of a kindhearted fl.
and i feel like uri is being protected by all his family, like hes done nothin :) all lamia and her dad's doing was all for uri. but hes still more sane than any of the characters in this manhwa

So, the second prince is a sociopath, Uriel is a sentimental bolsa, and Lamia is simultaneously dumbass and ruthless.
I hope the authors manage to show up soon why should we care about these carnival, I'm approaching Team Nobody here.

Look, Aquilla isn't a sociopath. He even made an oath that binds him to Lamia and terminates his life if she dies.
I don't know if you guys noticed, but it seems that there're 2 versions of him. The first one loves no one. The second one loves Lamia and he's quite mature compared to the first one. He also doesn't throw a tantrum like the first one.
If Aquilla turned back time to save Lamia, that means that the one currently protecting Lamia's his future self (the mature one).
You should re-read the manhwa, the overall atmosphere of mystery around Lamia's death and Aquilla is literally amazing.

---
Btw, I have a theory that he turned back time by rewinding it. If he went back himself, he'd look older and others would notice it. So I guess he didn't go back physically, but just woke up one day and 'remembered' the future, so to say. I hope I'm making sense 😝😬

i already knew both lamia and her father were bitches but damn.

like a lot of people, i don’t care that she’s low key an antagonist, but the only reason i hate her is because she’s forcing the duke title onto uri who clearly doesn’t want it, and claiming to be a good sister.

anyways i get why they want to kill the kid but issa no for me dawg.

@peevacorn I think he heard what happened to the duke from Lamia (before the reset) and after the reset, he came back few days before duke's accident and almost 2 years after wounding Uriel (so, pretty much when we see Lamia 'wake up' in this timeline). also, couples talk and if in the previous world Lamia had a scar on her foot he would have asked about it (thus preventing it this time).

considering all of the character and personality in this manhwa, I love Uri the most, like he is the sweetest guy that i can fall for
Come here Uri and let me comfort you...
and I think this is just the second life of the ML, for the firsts few chapter/prologue I really thought the ML reverse time more than twice, but Nope

Hold it!
In the first time line, the father is supposed to be dead so the child they want to kill is maybe the one who killed Lamia in the futur?!

First he says that he's his illegitimate child, then he states that he's not his child at all... What exactly is this? I'm confused 🤔

You know lads... they call the prince a monster and all but... they ain't any better planning the assasination of a "illigitimate child".

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus christ, the 2nd prince is terrible, the duke is terrible and the duke's daughter is terrible XD

Uri is the only nice dude in this series

Normally this would be a "the plot thickens" moment but it's more like, "Is everyone here fundamentally evil?"

Welp, I now kind of dislike Lamia and the duke, I get it but a kid? Gah, I don't want them to murder a child. I feel like dropping this, I did like Lamia and Uri, but the ML is...questionable, and this chapter is making me doubt how much I like Lamia that she's willing let a child die for Uri's sake.

how is he illegitimate if he's not your child? because he looks like you a little bit? that literally doesn't make sense.

and dang how come it's not ok for the 2nd price to hurt uri's hands but it's ok for lamia to kill a kid? (ik the prince also killed a kid but lamia doesn't know that) like what 💀💀

Ok now this is some brutal manhwa, I though it was a romance manhwa?!?! But these characters are so not like those sweet main protagonists who fight for justice and never do anything bad and only beat up bad guys.
I thought only the 2nd prince the ML was brutal but lamia is also a bit psycho, she is actually ready to kill an innocent kid who probaby doesnt even pose any threat to uri!?!? What that kid gonna do?? If the duke doesnt accept him as his son, he won't have the right to the duke status so why do they have to kill a kid who is not a son of duke?!?! I don't understand?!?!?
😂😂not that I dont like it but this is unexpected. I guess this is the real "villain as the main character" manhwa coz so far all these main characters are twisted in the head.

Users who are viewing this thread