Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 32 - The Sucession Ceremony

You know what ?
I think uriel and lamia is not a siblings.
What if lamia uncle has another child which is uriel?
So thats mean the look a like child is uriel half siblings?

Boy if this is true, uriel just participate killing his real brother.
and like past aquila state,
uriel justice are bulshit.

It also make sense, consider previous timeline there is no uriel.
Because he live with his real brother, not lamia.

Thanks for the update! I understand how some people might find the story kinda frustrating but personally i still really like it lol

Fed-Kun's army
@verysurprisedowl same I know some other people are dropping it because "it's too confusing" but the pacing is pretty fine for me at least. It's not dragging imo,

Fed-Kun's army
So you are telling me both siblings are gonna be at jobs they are not good at .. lamia doesnt how to use a sword but she wanna be a knight and uriel doesnt know how to lead a region but he will be forced to become the duke and because of all this a war will break out and they know that! But they still wanna continue with this path... this family is a mess. I am sure this family would have played the roles of villains in a happy rom-com isekai manhwa😂

I hope they tell us fast what happened in the past life time, I wish they would tell us the story from aquila's perspective now!

THANK YOU for the chapter!!

30 chapters in and we get to where we were first introduced! Excited!!! I love this manhwa and the politics

I feel bad for the people of this region- they’re rulers don’t (Won’t) know how to do their jobs and are even willing to risk the lives of many citizens because of a personal issue 😒

Users who are viewing this thread