Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 24 - The Enemy from Within

Group Leader
Uri should just die, he's useless. And is dragging everyone down. he'll just bring the dukedom down to its doom.

I love this manhwa
Yall expect your favs to be perfect with no faults at all and always do the right thing which conveniently has everything turning out in their favor but that's not realistic/relatable

The fl is as fucked up as the ml so idky she holds a grudge against him if she's ok with killing a child who "has a potential threat to her brother". Like I get it, but at the same time, I don't. I like this manhwa and how different it is but at the same time, I can't help but be frustrated. the fl is using her brother to eliminate the ml. I understand her brother being traumatized, etc. it's going to take time for him, traumas aren't really easy to deal with. he'll slowly come out of his shell and his sister's reliance. pretty much he's the only kind but naive in this family, which is the only person I care and am worried about in this story. I'm still giving this manhwa a chance, IM TRYING REALLY HARD TO LOOK AT THEIR PERSPECTIVES. Overall, I think I need to start thinking this is a story for villains or just people that aren't necessary like villains but just aren't good ppl if that makes any sense.

so all of this fuss is because of the younger brothers incomplete stories which is which the sister directly made a conclusion that the 2nd prince is an enemy without looking much into it.

also the sister keeps insisting his younger brother to become the duke in the pretense of justifying the accident but in my point all she wants is freedom for herself. it's funny i think.

I think I'm the only one that likes the ML, I think he has a reason for everything he did (and he's hot). But I find the FL inconsistent, stupid, narrow minded, also she hasn't any redeeming quality, she's such a bad character. The brother is really naive, but it's her fault for being overprotective. I look forward to when all the mysteries will be resolved!

Also "Aquila" means "eagle" in Italian, I don't know if it has some significance

Oh my, this daughter and father duo can do something to that extent. Good fit for Aquila who took extreme measure when his mother got mocked.

Users who are viewing this thread