Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 27 - The Night of the Banquet

Fed-Kun's army
I actually like the ML a lot but I dislike the MC. I hope I can bear with her character

Really can't like her at all. Her brother is still as useless as usual too.

What a big pouting boy 🤣
He looks like he was already planning that guys murder

Dex-chan lover
Now if we could just get insight into what Aquila's experienced in the previous timelines...

this type of storytelling really confuses me i don't understand what happened and why are the characters acting this way ... rly need some info on what happened in the previous lives

@Chrana
yes, I was about to write that!
Also, I thought the bro (in the past) saw something truly horrible when it came to the 2nd prince but now when we know what happened...
ugh, I don't like them -___-

Group Leader
@herianca it would have made sense if this story is told from 2nd prince pov. Coz now we are left in the dark and the only who know everything is him.

But I kinda like it. It add more mystery to the story than the typical 'i live bad life, now i'm back and im gonna be good boi/girl' trope.

pretty refreshing to see the mcs nice chemistry with the minor characters! esp that count, they actually feel like old acquaintances/allies in the succession dispute. shows that lamia is a charming extrovert but still in a situation where she has to be cunning and keep her guard up abt the dukedom/aquila issue

I will enjoy this story as long as aquilla is suffering. Once all the bs ass pulling is over it's time to drop this webtoon.

No in all seriousness, how are people liking aquilla so much???

The storyline is actually obvious and I don't get why ppl r confused. Aquila has the power of dragon which used to travel back in time to live with his love again after her death. So this is exactly what's happening with Aquila; he's back to live again with Lamia and maybe even save her from that certain death. So this Aquila is from future where he lived a happy life with Lamia and changed into a better person; but the one her brother knew was from past and they're completely different so he's probably not a psycho anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread