Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 9 - The Attack

My theory, though it doesn’t make much sense, is that Aquila planned for Uriel to become the duke. Let’s say that during his time as a knight, something happens to him while working with Aquila. I’m guessing they were close, but perhaps more so than we think. And maybe Uri isn’t as incapable as we think, he used to be, but as a knight he probably had to face the real world at some point right? And so he gains skills like insight, and understanding how to handle things. However his way of doing things is very different from his sister’s. As Lamia is allied with Ethan, since apparently if they grow up together she dies, he distances himself from her but keeps tabs and allies himself with Uri once they meet. So either Uri is allied with or working under Aquila to protect Lamia in some way. Also, keeping her away from the position of duchess would likely save her from dying as it seems that also leads to her end. So as a knight, she won’t be as big of a target as she would of been if she was directly involved in politics as duchess. Uri’s keeping secrets or hiding something about Aquila, and Lamia, not knowing the whole story wants revenge because she loves her brother and believes it to be the right thing. And the true enemy is not Aquila but something even worse, and her prince friend is either evil, an ally, or involved in some way. Motivation for everyone has something to do with Lamia, and preventing her death. Lamia marries Aquila by the end, or maybe he sacrifices himself for her happiness and she spends eternity alone or marries someone else, and if they’re both alive Aquila becomes king/emperor/whatever (but that’s a given, and maybe something else he needs to do to protect Lamia, gain absolute power that he never really seems to have aimed for up too now)I’m probably totally off though, this was just a theory that came into my mind, especially since we don’t know much about what’s happening at all.

Fed-Kun's army
So Lamia is giving the position as duke, which she trained most of her life for, to her brother and thus pressuring him in a position he don't want and isn't fit for which will most likely lead to a relatively bad life for him and a bad reign for his subjects so that the imperial family will be pressured in starting a investigation which might happen anyways because she said herself that her father was already putting pressure on them by turning the opinions against the second prince just with commerce? I really don't see how this is a good idea.

Anyway I will stop reading for now and wait that there is way more chapters because I feel like if I don't it will just frustrate me smh.

@Mivas I think it has to do with needing to give him a position. Before he was on track to be a knight, but with his hand that is no longer possible, so the only other option is for him to switch roles with his sister. There was a limit on what jobs were deemed "acceptable" for a noble (pretty much military or politics), and while it may be ok for a lady to remain with her household without a job as there is always the option to marry her off, the same isn't true of sons. I think from their perspective, while the switch is certainly not ideal, it was the only way to secure him a future path.

Aggregator gang
I have never related to anything on this website more that they two redraw memes at the end.
Redrawing over detailed backgrounds is the absolute WORST, especially when it isn't a repeating pattern...

Mygod. I just can't. I'm questioning her intellect for absolutely blaming someone on mere speculations and rumors. Ugh.

I don't think that it's Aquila. Plus basing his character on rumours without even properly being able to know his true personality isn't exactly the best idea. In the many manhwas and stuff that I've read, rumours had always, for the most part,been false... Plus considering that Aquila seems to really like Lamia, I don't think he would be able to purposefully harm the people she loves... That's just what I think though and I'm not exactly sure about everything that's happening.

Honestly, she could’ve delivered that news to Uri a little better.

This girl is irrational. I know the guy ain't shit from what we've learned so far, but who jumps to conclusions like that? Dad is missing must be the second prince! Don't even get me started on how she treated her brother. You know he is traumatized yet you drop the news on him like that? Also talking over him, while still trying to make us believe that he could be Duke. Girl, if his sister undermines him, what of the vassals. I can't.

Wait so uriel and aquilla were on good terms?? Seems like they were pretty close but then something happened and he broke his hand?

Lamia is a bit irrational when it comes to the 2nd prince why she trying to blame everything on him😂

so the reason why lamia wants to give her position as the duke to her brother is so that the capital won't postpone the investigation on her brothers left hand accident. WTF that's unreasonable, putting down the whole family future just for trivial matters that's not befitting for a future duke.

Users who are viewing this thread