Lamia Orphe Is Dead

With each passing chapter I'm becoming more and more pissed at the ML. I hate guys like him in real life. Always trying to control their partner/love interest. No respect. No trust.

I get he has a troubled past and stuff but like they treat his disgusting behavior like a gag and try to make me empathize with him. The most disapproval I've seen is them addressing
the situation with her brother
and like the rumours and backstory they gave him. They want to make me believe he's changed for/by her but I don't see it. Yes he feels love towards her but it's possessive and unhealthy. Either the MC puts him in his place or she drops him all together which I don't think is likely considering he is shown as the main/maybe only love interest.

I want to destroy that flower so flipping much because it stands for everything I hate about him. But I will try to put these feelings aside and continue reading because I'm genuinely curious about the story and our MC. She is absolutely fantastic. I'd much prefer just having her story with no involvement from the ML but then the rest of the story won't make sense so oh well.

Double-page supporter
I stopped reading at chapter 10 coz my brain can't catch up with the confusing pace of the first chapters that the only way to understand them is to browse the comments section for future events. Also don't find the characters interesting. I think this isn't for me even though the art isn't so bad

i haven't caught up to the latest chapters but atm everything is like 📈📉📈📉📉📉📈📈,, try not to take this manhwa seriously,, i just try to find the humour or some comical aspects even when everything is confusing bc otherwise it gets rly stressful trying to make sense of everything that's going on.

also as someone said earlier the vibes here are pretty similar to reminiscence adonis so if yall are looking for something like this try that one out :))

read this 5 months ago, by the comments it is still confusing. i guess ill continue to put this on hold 😂

Still waiting for the 29th chapter did the father really cheat on their mother??

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Interesting how a lot of people aren't fond of Aquila. I personally am more empathetic towards him compared to Lamia. Of course both of them have their own reasons as to why they act as they do. Aquila obviously knows of the past while Lamia doesn't. He's so in love with her and has been able to retain his memories so I could see why it would be difficult for him to act distanced from her. I think he genuinely still sees her as his wife(?) from the past. Lamia is of course being cautious because of her loyalty to her brother. However, from the point of view of someone reading the story, it's just frustrating to see her approach the situation in the way she does. I can't blame her for being cautious like I said, but I feel like after much evidence, she could have tried to be more forward about her cautiousness, or actively tried to figure out why he changed.

The way the story is set up is also interesting. Since this is essentially a mystery genre, the intertwining of the chapters unfold as we continue to read which is really exciting. I have high hopes for this.

Edit: I am also trying to stay positive, hoping there is a legitimate reason as to why the incident with Uri occurred

Dex-chan lover
wait so her uncle slept with a maid, her father finds out but keeps the maid making the maid think she's valuable
uncle dies, father still keeps the maid making the maid think she and her kid is safe,
but now when the maid tries to play the hand she thinks she had, she finds she bluffed herself.

Right?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The story is a mess, convoluted and confusing and the intro only serves to further throw things in disarray and ensure that anyone starting the story goes "Huh?" which should be the opposite of the desired effect, prologues are there to put a frame to a story or explain something of the story, setting, world or whatever to give sense to a story, well that's how it usually goes in any case.
I'm having a very hard time to maintain or, for that matter, even gain interest in the story.
And I'm tired with this "shoujo" obsession with possessive assholes as ML.

I think this story is pretty intriguing. The premise isn't too hard to understand, but the details are mysterious enough to make you want to read more. Also I'm a sucker for pretty art lol

The story is not confusing if you pay attention, in fact it's rather intricate and well-developed right now. I have to say that i think the prolepsis was a bit of a mistep, because much of what constitutes the early mystery elements are fully explained by the details of the flash-forward.
But I still cannot grasp how Lamia and the second prince could end up together with such a background of animosity and the headstrong nature of Lamia. I also don't know what she was expecting to accomplish as a knight that she couldn't do as a duchess, because she clearly has no chance of killing the 2nd prince personally.

Anyway, aside from some confusing questions about goals and motivations, it's a story with pretty good pacing and slightly above average art.

Interesting! how they play into the short story about the dragon into the main story! i can see where the plot is goingg!

YES YOU GO QUEEN! TELL HIM OFF! HE👏SHOULD👏BE👏 APOLOGIZING👏TO👏URI👏

I can't wait to see the history behind the two siblings. Always love a good backstory. This manhwa is definitely going in a better direction! I'm so happy with this update! Thank you so much for the translation!!! 😊❤️❤️

After 8 chapters, still too confused and not hooked enough to continue reading

i like this story? or at least i find the art pretty .... its just i feel like every other chapter ends with a new bomb thrown at you and you are still trying to figure out the previous bomb thrown at you. or maybe things will make sense if you read the chapters back to back?
all i know is that i want to know what happened in the past life or alt future or whatever
so feel free to drop me some spoilers if anyone knows what the hell happened

Users who are viewing this thread