Lamia Orphe Is Dead

"can we get any Good-natured Character in this manwha ?"

A : Nope,this manwha story are good,but all Character are unlikeable,they have good thing but more bad things happens they only see much more misunderstanding and confusing each other

This is Drama focused,Not a soft light Romance you want

still good to read

@HikariGo

the word "Epilogue" does not suggest any sequels and the story is practically non-existent so far. I would say it has been canceled.

EDIT: thinking about it, the author probably saw madoka and thought about doing the same thing, but since he/she is unable to write a decent and understandable plot (in 38 chapters we cannot be with more questions than willingness to continue reading ) will give an ending like "she hates me but she's alive and happy and that's okay" and maybe there will be a prequel with all the events leading up to this moment. But I'm pretty sure they won't make any sense and we will all wonder why the prince didn't do this and that instead of acting stupidly.

This manhwa is not confusing, its simply a bad story with a cliche romance and the author is trying to make it interesting but failed because the plot is scattered.
The characters are annoying, especially Lamia, they should changed the titles to Lamia Orphe is annoying.
I tried to give it a chance but the more i read the more i get uninterested, and the plot is getting lame and after the second prince reasons in chap 37 it really made want to drop this.

I'm seriously fed up and I'm not going to continue reading this anymore :( Lamia & Uri are so annoying, but Lamia is the most annoying one. I feel sorry for Aquila :"

People are hating on Lamia bc she's a strong-willed character with flaws that doesn't fall in love with the male lead since she has a very valid reason not to. She's understandably confused and wary of Aquila's actions - he ruined her brother's life just because he was annoyed with him and now he's suddenly swearing to protect the Orphe family out of nowhere. I do feel sorry for him because of the implied time loop, but hating on Lamia is just stupid.

Aix

You'd think a guy stuck in a time loop wouldn't be this colossally socially inept.

Yikes, that was pretty harsh...but understandable considering what she's been through. Not sure our boy Aquila is making the best choices, like confessing to her 😂 She hates you!! Maybe at some point that will change

Well, that potential ship sunk really hard to the ocean floor.

Not sure how Aquila is managing to screw up so hard considering he knows the future and has so much power... It's actually ridiculous.

@Ires I think it's readers directing their hatred and confusion at a single character because like, what the heck is even happening right now?
I feel like if this were not a romance manhwa, Lamia hating this guy would be perfectly normal, but acknowledging that readers came here for one thing and are getting the opposite, I understand their frustration. I am still hanging on to the hope that the author making Lamia hate Aquila so much will just provide poetic contrast for her future feelings for him. I mean the author kinda alluded to it since she was shocked by his confession rather than repulsed. I mean she could have felt invaded or even terrified herself that a creepy man was stalking her. Or she could have been angrier that Aquila kept saying something as trivial as love, but Lamia didn't think love was trivial and brushed it off as lies. That may be all I have to go on but it's something, and I guess I'm looking forward to it.

Lamia probably feels the most confused out of everyone else, and to an extent, I can understand why. I mean after all thats happened, how could you blame her. She doesn't even know about what happened to Aquila, to understand why he acted like he did. I appreciate how her character is written and how she isn't easily swayed by a few words from Aquila, unlike others. While she did have her doubts, her resolve was solidified, whether it was for the worse or better. She really seems like a strong-willed character and seems like what a strong female lead should be. Thank you for translating this ❤ 💜

I swear to god if this webtoon/manhwa ends in either Aquila or Lamia dying because of some kind of love or some kind of bullsh*t, I am going to flip. Since apparently that is what Korean webtoons/manhwa of this genre love doing.

The next episode is titled as epilogue - lullaby, so maybe it is a multiple chapter epilogue?

I feel so happy for Uriel, I think I'm going to cry of joy 🥺

Seeing both Uri and Lamia happy is all I want. Both deserve so much more.

Edit: thank you for the translations!!! 💕💕💕

Dex-chan lover
@BobbyDragon1r7
While that is annoying its at least an ending.
Even worse is what japan loves doing with their open endings.
Nothing is worse than reading a good romance manga and not even getting a real ending

Why is this an epilogue?
They didn’t explain the dragon nor why the heck he is so in love with her.
Hope there’s season 2

There is a chapter 39 that came out today on Kakaopage in Korea, also labelled Epilogue, so it isn't over yet.

Users who are viewing this thread