Land of the Lustrous - Ch. 91 - Jade

Dex-chan lover
Welp cinnabar should be able to stop phos with that poison unless phos ends up absorbing it XD

Fed-Kun's army
Would've been better to say that several dozen chapters ago Jade.

Dex-chan lover
go shinsha !!!!!!!

it would be kind of awesome if cinnabar could save phos somehow ;____; after everything..

I'm generally a fan of shorter fast paced chapters but having to wait a month for them is frustrating. And does anyone know the magazine's twitter account?

Double-page supporter
Remember that mercury is one of the metals used in mining for gold extraction, so we're for a very dramatic fight or gems doing very human things.

Aggregator gang
phos is truly an icon... each and every one of us can be the bad bitch from space we want to see in the world

@Meduchi
While Jade was one of the few gems that were nice to GenkiPhos, I still think he's worse than Euclase. Jade says sorry for not understanding but in the first place he didn't even try. Like all the other gems he left Phos buried and forgotten for over 200 years.

Is it just me or Euclase and Jade are just trying to salvage for what's left of Phos' good side when they realised they're losing.

Euclase begging for Phos' to finally have the talk they were denied over 200 years ago. Jade just saying they're sorry now.

...I dunno, if they had regret on not listening to Phos in the first place, too late, mate. Or if they're just trying to poke for Phos to show mercy...manipulative much?

Man, all these apologies coming when it's far, FAR too late for them to have any affect on Phos

Fuck they think they're gonna do now that he's become what he is

Dex-chan lover
Another reason for phos to absorb cinnabar is that would make phos remember that promise he made , that would make them suffer even more and remember that is pretty much what fuels this mangaka heart XD.

Merciless Phos is Merciless

Unlike Euc, Jade tried the "After Defeat to make you feel Guilty Talk no Jutsu"... But also totally ineffective.

Well, the very last fight and clímax of this manga is on the screen now.

Gold x Mercury (and f* the amazon forest)

Oshiete.. oshiete.. yo...
490lry.jpg

Aggregator gang
well if only they actually tried to listen and have a dialogue with Phos they wouldn't be in this mess. I really hope the mangaka goes all in with Phos's anger to the end.

Dex-chan lover
@kikithedeceiver
@LordTeddington
I am thinking of the phrase
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke

Jade and euc were good, but they still just let it happen because they were scared to speak out against the perceived injustice.

Then ppl:

BuTifAdAmAnThAdPrAyEdTheyWoUldAllDiSaPpEaR

- Believe the Bhuda Kira (all according the plaaaann)

Users who are viewing this thread