Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 12 Ch. 92 - Night

Dex-chan lover
What constitutes Phos, its inclusions, are INCREDIBLY powerful. Their will to survive and grow is very human-like which is why the Lunarians chose Phos to become human. I imagine when Phos comes back it will have absorbed Cinnabar's wishes and ideals and become even more human, to see from the view point of a defeatist who has known nothing but self torture and self imposed prison

God it hurts seeing Cinnabar and Phosphophyllite, but now they get to become one? (maybe?) Time to see if Phosphophyllite makes it out how they'll evolve.

Here we are, who will emerge from the liquid? (Ngl I want to see Phos come out of the liquid Solid Snake style, *Age hasn't slowed you down one bit?")

Fed-Kun's army
I never thought that I would be here, sitting at the edge of my seat, hoping that once cute Phos would finally be dead.

Excellent storytelling!

Dex-chan lover
Soooooo.... what happened to the anti-mercury coating? And seeing previous fight Phos should have won since Cinnabar didn't go super-vomit giga waves of mercury from the start while Phos could also go with the underground tentacle tactic instead of head on fight. I know that Phos wanted direct confrontation with Shitsa but I'm kinda disappointed. There wasn't even "do you like the job of guardian you were given BECAUSE OF ME". It would be perfect finishing line after the shittalking.

Dex-chan lover
Phos accusing Cinnabar of being used is freaking stupid considering Phos has been used by the Lunarians all this time. You're pathetic, Phos, really pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
I predict they'll fuse together to make a "human", it sorta makes sense if you look at it allegorically.

Dex-chan lover
@cillbosby nah the only thing it will make its that phos will remember the pormise he made with cinnabar and phos only will get even broken.

Users who are viewing this thread