Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 10 Ch. 77 - Authentication

Supporter
@sleepyknight What?! No! The lunarians would tear all of the lunar gems apart with their bare hands if they thought Phos would hurt Adamant. They see Adamant as their only possible salvation.

@cillbosby

The body I’ve lost… the comrades I’ve lost… won’t stop hurting… It’s like they’re all still there. You feel it, too, don’t you?

I kinda agree with the people who miss the original innocent version of Phos. I like how Phos has grown, but I still miss her younger self.

Fed-Kun's army
Family turned into a totalitarian sect.
Bort getting closer to become posthuman Hitler
Cinnabar remains the same depressive peace of shit.

Dex-chan lover
Oh dang... At this point, being ground as dust is better for Phos. All of her first earth invasion companions are broken (mentally or physically), now come the second, all of the family members are ready to destroy her...

While her original goals are helping Cinnabar to have sense of purpose.

Oh God...

Dex-chan lover
This was supposed to be sad but...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

The gems on Earth fucking suck. They have no long term plan and immediately reject any attempt at at trying something different.
Just keep doing what you've been doing for thousands of years as your community is slowly picked apart by invaders and hope that something changes eventually on its own, that's what you should do.
Assholes.

Users who are viewing this thread