Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 11 Ch. 83 - Reflection

Dex-chan lover
Phos is still suffering, but the bright dide is, Cinna is happy.
Honestly, Phos mission is really going too far from target. Remember how Phos promise to make a place for Cinnabar?
Now Cinna gets it because Phos betrayal.
THE IRONY.

@StarGear EXACTLY! That's one of the things that is annoying me the most about the story, EVERYONE shits on Phos, from the beginning of the story to now, it's kinda ridiculous actually. As an example, even before Phos was 'looking for the truth about Adamant' she was eaten by that giant snail and they thought Phos was DEAD, all they said was "GOOD, they were annoying and good for nothing anyway." WTF?! (ok, they did bother to put her back together and did work hard at it, but their initial reaction was one of 'who cares?') Phos hadn't even done anything to warrant such hostility at the time!

Group Leader
Finally, we can see Cinna smile and be happy. For a single panel.

And all it took was ~80 chapters of pure Phos suffering.

I'm conflicted on whether was it worth it or not...

"nobody would love you. if only you were never here."
someone please get phos some therapy

Fed-Kun's army
oh my, nepti's little smile, and how high they jump at cinnabar's encouragement
SHIT PHOS's DREAM WAIT FUCK THEY TAMPERED WITH THE MEMORIES, tho they did say a lot of that shit

Dex-chan lover
I'm fuzzy on what's happening, but I do know this makes me sad.

Half the characters have lost their damn minds.

Rutile totally snapped, Yellow Diamond slowly lost it on the moon, I think Cairngorm's being tricked somehow, and of course Phos wants to commit genocide.

Aggregator gang
is that eye sensei was hiding phos's?

could it be that phos snapping and killing lunarians has something to do with sensei still holding that piece? after all, i dont think they can fuck up in the restructuring of phos's memories, they are literal geniuses

also i hope rutile knows he fucked up in how he reacted to padpa (the whole "only i can fix you") and fixes him for good, and i sure hope he doesnt end up shattering padpa

THEY LEFT PADPA BEHIND?!?!? I didn't notice that in the last couple of chapters but they really did, didn't they?

Phos has gone full RIP AND TEAR, and I guess that's one way to rid yourself of worldly desire. Destroy the world.

Contributor
Nice detail. They all have new legging boots when they went to crush ice flows.

Btw Adamant is holding Phos real eye, not the artificial one (it has coloring while artificial moon eye is totally white).

Oh dear, something seems to be continually getting worse with Phos, but whatever, let's cheer them on anyway. Go Phos, destroy everything!

Aggregator gang
What the fuck are they doing to my son. This fucking gay moon.

Are they seriously trying to weaponize him??? Is this the shit they did to Yellow??? Ugh, I hate the moon so much. The fact Ichikawa seems to have the biggest boner for them doesn't help.

Meanwhile Phos continues to get treated like shit.

I swear I've read it all but I can't understand why Phos has gone berserk, nor why the others keep grinding them up like that.

Edit: that was the shock talking, reread the whole thing, it makes sense. I bet this is a fake memory based on Phos' darkest doubts

Group Leader
i never thought this before until rereading earlier chapters, but i miss old phos. i really really reaaaally miss old stupid phos :(

Users who are viewing this thread