Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 11 Ch. 84 - The Night Before

Dex-chan lover
Joker, Eren, Phos, etc this is the year when the main character decided that the shit won't rain on them anymore.

Phos wanted finality, didn't get it.
So, Phos will force it upon everyone. For what? so Adamant can pray? you can't force these things, Phos.
But then again... what do you remember?

Dex-chan lover
You know what? I don't care for Earth Gems no more after all the shit they done to Phos

Go Phos fuck em all up

Dex-chan lover
Phos lost it. Just like many others before. It's even sadder now.

"I am now become death"

Being Phosphophyllite is not suffering anymore. Being Phosphophyllite is vengeance.

On a side note, I'm happy that you ppl found a new name for the group. Keep up your nice work! Cheers!

Double-page supporter
"Everyone is a piece of shit" the manga. Man, If something, the moon REALLY brings out the worst in people. The lunarians were right, they are a cursed and ugly existence. And their same ugliness is being passed on the gems who were so "pure" and devoid of it.

Now we have Dia finally succumbing both to the shallowness of pop idol culture, feeding himself the attention and recognition he always wanted and thought deserved, but felt Bort took away from him just by existing, AND his disgusting jealusy/anger towards his younger brother.

Phos just had enough and tbh I wouldnt mind if he finally manages to have Sensei nuke everything. Also I cant stand Cairn being such a puppet and not saying anything about the fact that If Sensei prays, EVERYONE will die.

This chapter, while having little to no progression, was miles more interesting than a lot of the previous one though. So cheers for crazy Phos. You go, you madlad.

This is all Aechmeas scheme, he still hasn't told phos about the truth of Sensei's prayer and is going to let them go into a civil war as another attempt into trying to get sensei to pray. I think the idea of wanting to go into nothingness is not the purpose of this whole thing for the lunarians

Double-page supporter
@palegrey Anyone betting on them trying to recreate a human??
Last time Phos almost makes Sensei pray, he wans't agaisnt it. Personally I really think they will all perish if he prays, but also I can't help but think there has to be something else to it as well, as you said.

@A-tan Since phos has parts of all three lifeforms in its body, it is the closest thing to a human, and if Sensei prays, phos will the only one not to be killed off. in a way the lunarians did kinda recreate a human

@plastic_sludge since the story has Buudhism connotations, and there are plausible theories that with phos holding 6 of 7 treasures of buddhism the end for phos would be reaching Nirvana

Dex-chan lover
Phos looks totally sick on the last page. Ripped apart and reassembled so many times she turned into a melting gold tentacle spike monster.

Kill 'em all, Phos!

Phos lost almost all of his face features... His expression is more brutal than ever :( I wonder what'll happen this time, something good has to happen to Phos, pls Ichikawa-sensei 😩

Fed-Kun's army
Poor Beni being dragged around the current known as Phos. Wouldn't be surprised if she was the one to end all this

Users who are viewing this thread