Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 12 Ch. 95 - End of the Fight

Man I hate this. I hate they all arent gems anymore... I hate this so much (which means this is good, all the more frustrating there’s a hiatus though)

So the Lunarians are basically like "We don't want to be immortal and we don't want the gems to be immortal either, so Phos can pray and free us while he suffers from his immortal cursed existence".
Actual fucking agony. Suffer for 10,000 years Phos, we'll suffer with you.

I genuinely hope Phos can also get some kind of closure at the end of the story, instead of just infinite suffering like he does now.
It makes me feel so fucking terrible that this pure and innocent gem was basically forced to change because he was "useless" and now he carries the weight of freeing them all, at the cost of his entire being.
Fuck.

Double-page supporter
NOOOOO SOMEONE PLEASE HELP HIM!
someone help my baby. Phos... 😭

original.png

Fed-Kun's army
I was prepared to say something while reading the chapter but everything seemed to be wrapping up in a very neat bow....then the last pages happened.

THANKS FOR RUINING CHRISTMAS! ICHIKAWA!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I hope Phos sends all of them to eternal hell.

Alternatively Antarcticite, SAVE HIM!!! PLEASEEE!!! 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Phos has ten thousand years to learn and understand death, something that the gems and Lunarians can not comprehend. I suppose the sea arc is next and it's going to be a doozy since Phos has never had to deal with true mortality

wtf so in the end theyre just using phos without a care in the world this is sorta dissatisfying. i dont feel fulfilled at all with this chapter -.-
edit: hmmm this chapter has had a delayed effect on my feels with such a shocking revelation. i wonder if phos would even be willing to help after 10 millennia @.@

Users who are viewing this thread