Land of the Lustrous

Group Leader
@elandriel partially because I've seen a fair few say they struggled to get into the manga, especially people new to manga (and I am one of those people). It was pretty much for my own enjoyment, but others seemed interested so I've started uploading em.

@anon764 they've been moved now! Apologies, still new to the platform.

@cervidae I am sorry, I understand and I feel your pain.

Dex-chan lover
this manga somehow is able to be one of my favourite mangas of all time, yet and the same time cause me more physical pain than anything else I've ever read

What do you mean all of sudden? It's getting darker and darker for like last 50 chapters.

@ CookieMonster
It was not dark at first chapters, we had cheerful Phos caring for others and looking for her place in world. After that suddenly we got deaths, betrayals and so on.

Are we literally watching the MC become a villain? I keep waiting for things to get better, but they aren't......

When you try your best
but you don't succeed .. . ...
When you get what you want,
but not what you neeeeed... .. .

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 this is all just the prologue and then comes the sequel where Phos finds peace as the sole existence in the universe, like a twisted version of Vinland Saga

I'm still kinda new here, Does the (Total Chapter) Means Total Chapter released/translated in this site Or.... The Total Chapter of this Manga? Like that 501

Users who are viewing this thread