Land of the Lustrous

Supporter
Man, the situation just keeps getting so much worse... but the development is amazing. I'm a bit off the grid in emotions from that though, so I can't really say...

but God damn I want innocent, cute Phos back, but that ain't happenin'

Cae

Fresh reminder, if Cinnabar hadn't been a moody douchenozzle the whole time, this could have been avoided.

FUCK THESE SHORT CHAPTERS COME THE HELL ON
this is the real suffering. you wait decades for a bite of good food

Dex-chan lover
I think it's interesting that the three remnants of humankind somewhat represent each of the dark triad personalities: Lunarians–Machiavellianism, gems–psychopathy, the ventricosi–narcissism.

I can understand Phos, all those times she tried to talk but no one listened and she was locked for more than 200 years, that's a big fuck you to Euclase

Group Leader
EbV0HvTUwAAFVVj.png

Double-page supporter
oh my god is the new volume cover real? this manga is going to break me

You know it is good when you can't tell who is the bad guy and who to root for, the only thing left is suffering.

Group Leader
I regretted not having read this sooner so I could properly brace myself for all these feels

I haven't even finished yet but this is a 10/10. Every chapter breaks my heart a little more than the previous one and I don't even know who I'm rooting for.

Edit : now I finished the 90 chapters available for now. And I'm feeling even worse than I thought. This story is amazing, and I love it so much, but god, this is painful to read.

Aggregator gang
There are no classical villains in this manga, it's not about good vs evil.. it's a manga about "conflicts of interest", and the mangaka is telling it brilliantly

Now they want to talk!!! That’s what Phos wanted since the start and when he wanted to talk, they broke him and
sealed him for 200 years!
I’m kind of glad he’s taking his revenge after all he’s the closest being to a human so far. But I get the feeling he’s going to be used again bi Emma.

Users who are viewing this thread