Land of the Lustrous

author is a genius. she may also be a sadist, this is so painful to read. just binged the thing in a day, i was too scared before bc I've heard about how depressing it was and now that I've read it i want to applaud my past self. literally walked out of my house today and half expected to see the grass, bell, and pond. i think i cried, but honestly i can't remember, i was too busy being sad. damn why is there no tragedy tag

I had a dream that this had a very quick and disappointing ending, but then I woke up and realized there were still more chapters!

But in that first minute when I woke up I was very sad...

Fed-Kun's army
This is extremely good. Just read it already. 10/10. Not depressing at all.

i feel like there's no more chances of a happy ending, only AN ending, as everything comes to a close, and it will be either depressing, bittersweet, painful, or a mix of all three. my heart is not ready, oh god.

Dex-chan lover
ever since i read this my life has been filled with happiness and I'm totally not going to jump off a building at all

Im feeling it, the despire of phos in the next ch when adamant brokes himself

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I watched the anime (enjoyed it), immediately started reading the manga (finished it that same night). How should I describe this feeling it's like being in a wonderful relationship with a girl who suddenly appeared in your life only to hear that she's dying. Now you want to end the relationship because you can't handle the pressure, but remembering al the good times, your just clinging to the slim chance that everything is going to be alright.
This isn't really a spoiler, but worst case scenario I just hope that everyone gets destroyed and human are somehow reborn by the soul, bone and flesh becoming one, followed by phos and everyone else including adamant being reincarnated as high school girls. At least grant me that wish so that I may find peace.

Dex-chan lover
Soon brethren. The new chapter cometh. Prepare thine self. Do not look for the leaks, just wait for the chapter. Waiting is worth it.

Dex-chan lover
Also, if you like this manga, you should check out this artist's other manga. The chapters are their own stories, but specifically check out the two chapters called "25 hour vacation". They share a bit in common with this manga and are (in my opinion) the best chapters in it.

PAIN PAIN PAIN. NOTHING IS HAPPY. WHERE'S MY GOD DAM TRAGEDY TAG!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Phos....

Code:

WHAT THE HELL? NO I CANNOT CRY AT THIS TODAY.

Code:

Huh, thats a twist

Code:

OMG are u serius?! All this time achmea wanted master's eye?
That he betrayed phos?
Idk whats going on ;-;

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread