Land of the Lustrous

So is Phos now human enough to pray? If so will he have the same fault as his master?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
So has the mc fucked the red girl yet ? Errr mercury was it ? Watched th anime and that was just on my mind for scientific reasons.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
So has the mc fucked the red girl yet
@JustCallMeDaBoss what do you mean fucked? like sexually or just straight up fucked?? If you mean sexually then no, they cannot reproduce and do not have reproductive systems. Dunno why you're thinking about that though, your tastes I guess. (spoilers ahead)
If its the latter then yes, cinnabar (red head) was shattered by phos (Main character). It was quite sad, Phos doesn't even remember the promise they made to Cinnabar.

Dex-chan lover
@Rohan_sensei

Thank you Sensei
well yeah it's down to my tastes I guess, I was more like wandering if anything romantic had happened between them cuz i kinda got that vibe and I thought it'd be interesting exactly cuz they don't reproduce or anything if a romantic relationship was explored, so it's quite sad to learn that happened, guess I shouldn't have been so non specific.

I'm truly, morbidly curious of what kind of ending this thing will have.
Don't know author's preferences, but by this point i don't even know what will happen next.
Ultimate, utter fate worse than death, or...
Or a sudden turnabout into a (relatively) happy end?

This look like sum Steven universe harem shit. Say differently and I might give a read lemme no

@Augustw
Oh if only this was harem shit...
Well, the manga not being a generic harem story is a good thing.
It's a unique series and a good read.
if you're a masochist and you like getting emotionally stabbed monthly
Probably a better experience if you watch the anime first to get in the mood.

@Augustw
Well .. basically it's like Madoka Magica, the whole happy go lucky feeling was all nothing but lies, and the whole series was basically anything BUT peaceful and happiness. Friendship are no longer existed, only a mere MC being tortured by their writers

This manga felt really cute and cool at first, it slowly devolved into PAIN. Nevertheless it's REALLY GOOD.

Lol I enjoyed this. It helps that I’m sadistic, but like watching characters break and try to piece themselves back together is really interesting for me? Lol idk. Good shit tho

Group Leader
Houseki no Kuni has been announced to be going on an indefinite hiatus after this month's chapter. https://twitter.com/bcscanlations/status/1341377771583488004

"Land of the Lustrous" (Houseki no kuni)
byy Haruko Ichikawa will go on hiatus in Monthly Afternoon magazine after chapter 95 this month. No return date announced.

And the suffering continues...

Users who are viewing this thread