Latent Blue - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Is this new? Is this for Halloween of 2020? There was a hiatus in the translation of this series for about eight months, so that's why I'm asking. I don't know if the hiatus was on the translation side or the author's side.

Group Leader
@comeonnow0 I think you've mixed this up with something else, the translations for Latent Blue have been updating regularly for the past 4 months

@Danwoo you're welcome! thanks for reading!

Dex-chan lover
@nandemonaiya And before that, there had been zero translations for about eight months, exactly as I had said. Chapter 20 was posted a year ago. Chapter 21 was posted four months ago. That is an eight month gap. Exactly as I said.

I understand you didn't mean it that way, but it just looks really annoying for you to say that and act like I'm so obviously wrong when I'm not.

Regardless, I've said before, and I'll say again. Thank you for translating.

Group Leader
@comeonnow0 ah okay sorry! I didn't mean to be rude. The hiatus was when the other scan group died -- the raws actually finished earlier this year and you can check them out in the links. The halloween thing is just a coincidence!

It's so cute when they turn into little animals. Thank you for the translation <3!

Users who are viewing this thread