Lazy Dungeon Master - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Rokuko's Elder Sister Appears!

Fed-Kun's army
I just want to note how this dude just says, “I expected her to be one of this big shots.” When she is a fucking master of a famous dungeon, an A rank adventurer, and founded no the empire and adventure guilds! Who reacts like that?!

"there are some Villainesses I'd like to be stepped on by." - I really hate this shitty masochist protag meme that's spread to the community in general. The "I wanna be stepped on by her" comments I see in forums and on reddit now too are nauseating. Ruins it and makes me wanna drop the series. I get Japanese MCs are usually ball-less, spineless, weak or similar, but to throw in masochism and femdom elements is urgh. I'd be like if the character commented "man I'd like to collar her and slap her around".

It's not even 50/50 Dominant/submissive Sadistic/masochist men, it's like 90+% masosub vibes protags throw off. In this case if he's like that he should just give up his dungeon master title and let himself get walked on like he fetishizes.

Dex-chan lover
Rooms can't beat invaders? Oh really?
Well what happens if instead of putting a room to the left, right or back of the existing room... you put the room directly downward? i.e. It just becomes a pit that is particularly difficult to get out of. Make the hole particularly difficult to see and you have an easy way of getting rid of invaders that requires no upkeep.

Users who are viewing this thread