Lazy Dungeon Master - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - DUNGEON INN PROJECT

Aggregator gang
@Needhydra No no, that's all wrong, what's this this passive crap? Didn't you get the memo? You're supposed to get butthurt and throw a huge ragey hissy fit when you get sniped! Otherwise how are people supposed to stir up a bunch of drama, pick sides, and then spend 20--odd pages crapflinging over it? I swear, the adherence to standards in this place gets lower by the day...

Group Leader
@Suzuran yah they asked for joint but we said no. We already are joint with the russians tbh.

yah ace did ask and we said we cant stop you so go ahead we still we be doing our version.

Edit: I posted something about money but that was me miss remembering something

Dex-chan lover
Is this machine translated? The dialogue barely makes sense

Double-page supporter
I refuse to believe the japanese actually like hot springs so much that every manga must have them, it's almost like you're required to have a certain % of cultural content in a manga or something

nice frog feet

Double-page supporter
I assume the Mc leg fetish is meant to be weird? But I was quite immersed in this world the hot springs are like a truck crashing into the world

@marcyvq Yeah, it's rather absurd, that I think this and all the food obsession is NOT just because japs really really care about this shit, but because Naoru readers and writers EXPECT these tropes to show up in Isekai, so that all include them in their stories. This kind of copying off each other is pretty rampant in English fanfiction communities, at least.

Fed-Kun's army
Those quirks just seem too forced and Meat didn't have enough screem time. Losing love for this story

Double-page supporter
So... he may have forgotten to put in a toilet when building his hotel. But as the series established earlier on, in a dungeon you let it out where ever you like and it gets absorbed.
The "hotel" is really just dungeon, so you just find any spot without witnesses and let it out as you please. Just like a real hotel after you've been drinking.

Group Leader
We have staff now.
We were understaffed during translating lazy dungeon master.
Thanks for asking though

Dex-chan lover
There are words and sentences there. I read them but i'll be damned if any of this made sense.

Users who are viewing this thread