Lazy Dungeon Master - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Break into neighbor dungeon-san

Dex-chan lover
Redra looking very cute here but yeah LN diffently have bigger boobs but then again when i remeber the LN artist..

Dex-chan lover
@Beregorn pretty accurate description. Even if it is machine translation, there should be at least full sentences

Dex-chan lover
This came off a lot like meeting the wacky neighbors in some 90s tv sitcom. I like it.

Double-page supporter
The couple is wholesome. Although I wonder if our Mc will ever get an actual romantic partner or at least one he himself is interested in.

Dex-chan lover
fuck. I can't read this anymore. someone ping me when this is translated to english.

Dex-chan lover
She's cute... but she's married... but she's cute... but she's married... but she's-

Dex-chan lover
Hello, I need a meat to dogene with me. Also I don't understand the ending. How did it become a battle? Why didn't they simply accept the offer? Don't they lose more with a battle anyway?

Dex-chan lover
So the dragon is already married AND she isn't a loli.
Two surprises for the price of one.

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A explained in the LN/WN......They are Hot-Heads and like to resolve everything with battles, but they are also good people(because he only demanded 50 golds and the figurine and nothing else) and yeah they are a little? slow to update the thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread