League of Legends Hero's Faith

When i watched Kings Avatar, idk why but i thought of faker and SKT. I mean 3 years then downfall though faker didnt retire nor SKT relegated.

... well you know how it goes boys, the chings fulfilling there Esport dream of number 1... well at least in fiction

Welp. To nobody's surprise (I hope so at least), this is soooooo bad. Like, awfully, stupidly bad.

@Gundamotaku
For your information China has won 2 world championships (2018, 2019), 3 second places (2013, 2014, 2020), and 5 third-fourth placec (2014, 2017*, 2019, 2020).

Hmmmm weird... I thought they would atleast bring some familiar names in this manhua. I guess they stick to fictional characters instead.

Weird seeing “ex world best midlaner” as chinese, because all of the chinese teams that won Worlds previously was korean. Well, I don’t have high expectations from manhuas anyway.

@Starrymax Faker is coming up soon. Also they do use events and incidents coordinating with real life. For example,
the 2017 worlds, including SKT's lost and faker crying.

Fed-Kun's army
Just look at all this fucking copyright liability lying around.

Wait, is that some trademark suit vulnerability? Throw it on the pile!

I can't believe that riot, as shitty of a company as they are, allowed to be associated with this "thing", but well for now i'm only judging this on the fact that it's a manhua, might as well give it a read, but lets be honest, it's a manhua

HAHAHA, whoever thought that making a league of legends Chinese manga should be taken out of the job because this is just lame. You got a good 6 stars 10 days in. If you are gonna do a manga then do it in the world of runterra because that at leased is more interesting than doing a story on an Esports team. Plus, multiple yt videos already go in-depth into the history of faker in less time than it takes to read the history of faker in a Chinese manga.

@PortalSage Since when was this a history of faker?? faker doesn't have anything to do with this series other than making a few appearances.
Also, that's just your taste. Maybe I'm just weird but i like this series a lot so far.

@PortalSage This was not the history of Faker. The synopsis would make you think like that but that World #1 Midlaner in the synopsis was just a fictional character. They only use League of Legends as a platform to introduce an esports manga but they did not use real life people as a protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
???

Lol, what a weird concept for a manga or whatever a Chinese manga is called. You're essentially reading about a fictional character playing a real game that controls a fictional character.

Why... why not just a manga taking place IN LoL itself?

Users who are viewing this thread