Let This Grieving Soul Retire! Woe is the Weakling Who Leads the Strongest Party - Ch. 14

And then, Shit happens.

It's the usual, eh? Can't we have a story where shit doesn't happen?

Dex-chan lover
ah Cry... you're always like this...

it's why the girls in the party fawn over you

Dex-chan lover
I feel like my thigh dose was lower than unusual...

Thanks for the chapter!

let me confirm because i forgot, this level thing is like Danmachi right? like when you level up, you'll get stronger as well; not like a hunter rank (for example A~G rank).

Something bullshit that can destroy the capital will spawn and the slime will defeat that thing and everyone is going to be amazed by Cry's geniusness...
We all know where this is going.

Fed-Kun's army
Something about Tino is just magical. Liz shows skin too, but Tino... just looks... well, just leave it at she looks good.

the mc is also talented since he can use almost all of those thingies with almost no effort

> let me confirm because i forgot, this level thing is like Danmachi right? like when you level up, you'll get stronger as well; not like a hunter rank (for example A~G rank).

No, it's just a ranking.

Dex-chan lover
So we already got Assassin(Liz), Alchemist(Slytry) and Whatever-he-is(Cry). If we are going by traditional RPG, the leftover is Warrior/Knight, Mage and Healer/Support. But seeing the lack of mages in this title, could be Warrior/Damage Dealer, Knight/Tank and Healer/Support.

Dex-chan lover
Some laughter forced its way out after Gilbert was told Liz can’t even see through her mask when she caught those bullets. With that look on his face, I wonder if he still thinks he can reach that peak. Poor Cry, he couldn’t quit and live a peaceful life even if he wanted to. Oh and apparently there’s a female alchemist (probably in love with him) just randomly giving him disaster class weapons he should never use (he really shouldn’t have taken it out of that safe at all then). I’m getting the feeling that no one in Strange Grief is sane.

This went from just another side read to one of my favorites. Reading back from ch 1 reveals a pretty good story I didn't see before.

@TNT261 you have just discovered the cold hard truth that being in Strange Grief means you are as far from the word sane as they can be!

Users who are viewing this thread