Let This Grieving Soul Retire! Woe is the Weakling Who Leads the Strongest Party - Ch. 15

@Eresta @johnpoop2529 hm I still don't agree though.

I have read to about 150. I think only two more are introduced by that point and he has only ever shown interest in one fl so far. Liz just kind of shoves her self in and hes to afraid to stop her without one of the other team members around. Tino he just treats like a friend.

So far I haven't seen a reason for the harem tag to exist. Unless you can give a chapter range that it changes.

@NorakReal
Its
Liz's sister she was already somewhat introduced before he went to the wolf cave. Shes not strong like their party members just really smart, so they both have a thing for each other on top of being childhood friends
at least up to the point I have read. Tino is treated as a friend and trainee, he has only really made internal comments about her thighs. Liz actually scares him, and she loves him believing shes going to end up with him. Hes does nothing to stop this because if she snaps he can absolutely nothing. He also entertained the idea of running off with his secretary. What guy doesn't window shop though? He doesn't act on any of it.

Story spoiler though I will keep it vague too.
He ends up in a couple of situations back to back where he considers marrying her by her own proposal, he considers it not just for his benefit but because he also likes her. The author is oc a cock tease and won't let that happen so early though. She went to some lengths to prep for revealing it to her sister and made plans to hide from her for a long time in case she goes full yandere and tries to kill both of them. At one point the sisters are bickering over stuff and the sister mentioned to Liz shes going to take mc, which caused Liz to lose her shit which he has to put a end to. They end up destroying Tinos house and the area around it.

So that's some spoilers, still a entertaining read. Read the wn, I have enjoyed it. English translations are catching up to where I stopped. I got side tracked with reading the wn of Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou Kitan.

Double-page supporter
@airmobius
Wait how come like that? So far I read it before, its about clearing his debt by marrying her. He does think about it but didnt accept it cuz clearing debt with marrying her in no good. IIRC he only think of it as last resort. I dont remember seeing him looking at her as a woman though?

Users who are viewing this thread