Let This Grieving Soul Retire! Woe is the Weakling Who Leads the Strongest Party - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, I can see where this is going. That thing he's been stressing out about while crappily looking into it will definitely be a huge deal that gets him a lot of credit even though he'll be like "oh shit I caused all this". Then everyone will respect him more and praise him while he just smiles while sweating buckets. The setup for this is brilliant.

Thanks for the chapter!

I actually can't tell if he is just a lazy guy who barely has any power but is just lucky. Or is actually strong like everyone thinks.....

I love it when MCs gets sucked into BS situation without them knowing by either BSing their way into said situation or just shitty RNGs while staying carefree or being on the verge of meltdown

Dex-chan lover
I have a hard time telling if this is genuine misinterpretation from everyone around him, or if we as the reader are being fooled by Cry’s attitude. We know what he think short term, but it’s highly likely that long term he does think things through like a chess board and we have no insight on it as a reader. It’s amusing and confusing.

Dex-chan lover
strong, lucky, weak, i cant tell. man the author is doing a good job of keeping us guessing.

@Koyomiya If you're not afraid of figuring that out, I've read the LN (a large chunk of which takes place from his POV)
and so far uh, he's just really lucky, bumbling his way through events while people completely misunderstand him and think he's some kind of mastermind playing 5D chess.

And here I thought Cid Kagenoh was the luckiest bastard....

Feels like the lucky goddess is yandere for him...

Fed-Kun's army
The confusion about Cry in this series is very interesting and entertaining! Cry himself still thinks he's weak, but because of all the exp he gained from his other clan members, he became level 8 and gained a lot of strength that he is oblivious to. Or maybe he is weak, but only really lucky. But then his level wouldn't make sense so I'm leaning more towards the first guess. I also noticed that he is really similar to another MC named Cid from Eminence of Shadow(Very good and funny, I recommend it), they both just do whatever, but it all goes in their favor in one way or another.

Dex-chan lover
this reminds me about Kage just spouting things out of his ass and them turning out the way his delusions end up going for
It's amazing how his simple whims literally make him Haruhi's equivalent hahahaha

@GeNtLeM4N And maybe whenever he uses his power there's a backlash or after effects that makes him like a monster, insane or something alike that's why he rely on artifacts. Well, enjoyed this manga because he reminds me of Cid.

He actually weak than average adventures, yet the others thought he is strongest...

Dex-chan lover
Based on the stuff currently seen, I can only assume that he alone can use artifacts like they are toys. Like where he activated an artifact with only a tap of his foot.

Its amazing how much better the manga is compared to the LN.
I tried to read the LN and its insanely overwritten in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread