Let's Do It Already! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
still, my intent to kill that bodyguard hasn't disappeared. But thanks for the speedy and satisfying update!

Can I... can I just report the ML’s parents? Cuz this is child abuse. Indoctrinating your child to be so busy that he couldn’t hang out with his girlfriend on weekends and only being able to contact her for a short window of time a day is seriously messed up.

I know the MC is from a family of politicians, prime ministers and all, but what if he lost the elections he’s running for? Doesn’t that make his education and traditions to be a prime minister useless? Or maybe he could I don’t know become a businessman and leave the world of politics, making all those traditions more useless than to what they already are

I was wondering how the author would recover from that fiasco and was surprisingly well!

Ty for the update

Holy shit after reading the last chapter i put it in on-hold until it finished but my curiosity got the better of me and I read this chapter. Author, please don’t play with my heart like that. Im not strong.

Users who are viewing this thread