Let's Slack Off

@sunsetchaos You're welcome, my dude. Awash in a sea of slow life, OP reincarnation, and isekai manga; titles whose entire premise is a lazy onee-san tempting a younger boy is fairly unique, unfortunately.

No Guard Wife was such a cute series with likeable characters, how did the quality drop so hard

Dex-chan lover
@ThatOneJester

The descriptions don't come from publishers. They come from manga-updates which has pages anyone can edit.
Some kid read the first chapter, noticed that there wasn't a description, so he wrote a couple of words. Later on someone else may replace it with a more in-depth write-up.
So relying on the length of what leechers write on manga-updates in choosing what to read, isn't a great plan.

Group Leader
@Northern
Honestly, the description is the same since the first time i created this page.
I don't even know there is a page of this title on MangaUpdates when i already upload several chapters.
Then, i found and add it to the Information section here.

The description i made come from the artist description on the first upload of this title

Edit : The description is now improved and changed, based on Toranoana Shop

Dex-chan lover
It's basically 1-pagers (usually) featuring some girl trying to seduce a guy to skip class or work, generally to spend time with the girl. Not bad, but not really great either, and only 1 theme. Plus, girls like that are bad for your future. I've seen girls like this in real life, they get their husbands in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread