Level 0 Demon King Becomes an Adventurer in Another World

Power Uploader
@Aryazaky the reincarnation tag and the demons tag are missing, so I'm gonna take a guess and say that they forgot to add the harem tag, and it should be obvious tho, there are so many girls around him and he is the sole male, don't worry man, it's gonna have the harem tag sooner or later. Also it was translated by the group "Ecchi brothers" so I'm expecting the ecchi tag to be here as well.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
the guy who writes Descriptions isn't getting paid!!!!

Aggregator gang
chapter ended too short to give it any real opinion. Although the Lala was nice

I wonder what the publishers were thinking but butchering the first chapter to the point that the first part released tells us absolutely nothing about the story and barely gives us any insight about the world.
They showed us so much they could have just released a page with "There's people, maybe some shit happens" and I would have gotten just as much info out of it.

i was waiting for this cuz i liked the cover of the LN but dont fucking slice the first chapter , it tells us nothing

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else in the camp of thinking that having a split first chapter being a dumbass move by the magazine, how the hell are you supposed to get invested in a story if you get fed half or less than half the chapter as your first interaction with the story.

Aggregator gang
I don't know what slimey business executive thought it was a good idea to do this micro chapter release nonsense., but I really wanna wring their fat neck, I mean if it was a like mega 40 or 60 page chapter it would be excusable. What we're walking about though are short barely 20 pages of content, and you want to break that down into even smaller pieces?!

Seriously no wonder so many isekai fail so hard, who the hell as the patience to put up with that BS.

Dex-chan lover
@Gubly
Micro-releases make sense after the 1st arc. Not for a prologue, I'll give you that much. I got absolutely nothing from that 1.1 chapter, and I'll soon to forget all about it...

Users who are viewing this thread