Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - Strongest or Weakest!? Which Way Is it, My Skill!?

Contributor
yeah, it should have dropped Mr. Bean, not some random japanese person...

Dex-chan lover
This world's setup is traumatizingly stupid. If people don't grind enough everyone will suffocate and there will be a drought. Jesus fucking christ.

Double-page supporter
@Kierlak -- Yes. And that's kind of the attitude of Japanese game developers. There's no such thing as "quality of life" improvements to games. There's only "lather-rinse-repeat" x 50, in the hopes of getting some drop you need. No auto-play, no sim-ing a fight to get the drops. There's only, "You'll keep playing and grinding 24-7 or else. Oh, and don't forget to pay us for the gacha privilege."

I couldn't care less for the shitty setup. Will read regardless. Anything with dungeons makes me happy. Just discovered Dungeon Nursery and I'm so glad I did. If any of u have recommendations I'll gladly accept it, thx ?

Double-page supporter
A little sad at the fail on human-bean set up that was so obviously there lol

Otherwise this is pretty interesting lol. Never read an isekai where literally everything is dropped by monsters... even air and water... but damn....

Low levels are nothing but bean sprouts ???

Dex-chan lover
@darasu i can't bring myself to like Dungeon Nursery...but i could think up of some good dungeon mangas that i totally forgot what they're called, and that i'm too lazy to sift thru my follows list because there's 300 of em =v

Garbage translation and garbage story. Wow, just throw this crap in the garbage bin already.

Users who are viewing this thread