Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Drop Rank S Shines When “It Has to Appear”

Aggregator gang
I believe that the amount of "people-waves" that people produce would be big enough for unattended drops not return to a mob state, because obviously, no matters what theory you come up with, if it doesn't apply in that world, then your theory is flawed, (or the author is, kinda depends), in this case, my theory, or excuse, if you will, says that there has to be a certain amount of people and how close they are to a drop so it doesn't turn into a mob, I believe that because of volume and accumulated "people-waves" drops would never turn into mobs on the surface, the area in which the MC was desolate, and he stayed somewhat far from the drop, and stayed there "for a long time"

Actually i think that the case with the seeds is you can only absorb them when you are at max level.

I feel like the author isn’t thinking things thru because wouldn’t there be a shit ton of Hagewhatevers produced from the drops in the city? Maybe I’m just dumb but it doesn’t make sense

Aggregator gang
He has a name, you shitty rabbit. You call Emily by name so I know you're not so retarded that you can't remember names. If you don't want your ass kicked kindly fuck off.

Dex-chan lover
My boy Ryouta pulled a gamer moment right there and ohhh boy it did pay off, Elemental bullets will be game changer for him.

Seriously one the most satisfying things as a gamer is when you discover a way to cheese the game/get stronger faster on your own.

Dex-chan lover
This never made any sense to me. Nobody would ever be able to leave anything in the world unattended. Since everything is a monster drop. Everything would turn into monsters so quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread