Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.1 - I say what I want to say×I want what I desire×I give what I want to give

Power Uploader
@ak0ztik Thank you for the translations... I can’t read/write/understand Japanese So, thank you! (Also, sorry... I used your translations without your consent but I don’t think you have a problem with that)
If you can translate next chapter then pls translate... I'll do everything else...

Also, do tell me if you like the Quality... I love to hear feedbacks... XDXD

Power Uploader
@ALL-SEEING Well... I didn't like the Quality of previous one (Sorry... @ticktech I'm not blaming you... I'm not even trying to demotivate you... I can't translate So, I actually admire you for that) and I got some free time (currently in lockdown)...

Double-page supporter
They look more like your everyday blacksmith or miner than an adventurer

Dex-chan lover
0d8d664ac1dd5c495e81bd51c2428ec9.jpg

Double-page supporter
MC, how about you grow some balls. You're a grown up for fucks sake.

eh? it's my rough translation from before, lol
the tl that time was a mess, so i read the raws, and since the dialogues seem to be easy to understand, so i thought, might as well share it.

@AthK
yes, i don't mind if use my TL, i think this still needs a PR though.

@vodspod dandelions have a couple uses actually. The whole plant is edible, you can use the flowers as dye, the seeds can feed birds, and it plays a role in traditional medicine.

Power Uploader
@ak0ztik It’s ok... it’s not that bad... you can understand these translations... And I don’t think anyone will PR this abandoned series 😢

So, if you’re going to translate next chapter just message me.

Power Uploader
@ticktech Hey! I didn’t translate this... I just edited it. And Don’t be so under confident... Everyone starts like this only... you’ll eventually get better for sure... And don’t quit translating. Manga community already have less number of translators...

Users who are viewing this thread