Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2 - I say what I want to say×I want what I desire×I give what I want to give

Dex-chan lover
@Sharkexpert12
TBH, it wouldn't even surprise me if one of these days, some manga will have a full on proposal, with actual engagement rings (like the dude actually went to a jeweler to get specifically an engagement ring), the right wording, etc, only to have his "REAL" intention being an in game marriage of a mobile, mmorpg, gatcha-esque game so that he can simply expand his inventory or some shit. This game has only been mentioned maybe 2 times as a side detail as well, where the girl doesn't even play it.

Dex-chan lover
I want to strangle him for this.

Also you must now grind for another ring while wearing that ring and see if the effects stack

And also I appreciate he's giving it as a gift but it would make much more sense for the guy with the god tier luck stats to wear the thing that soubles drops

Dex-chan lover
It's one thing to be a mindless fun type of manga, and another to actively drop the IQ of your readers. I mean, yikes. That dealt some permanent damage to my brain. I'm fuckin' out.

Group Leader
@Cloy552 I'm thinking that because he doesn't have enough STR stats yet, it is currently more efficient for Emily to farm the higher tier dungeons for valuable drops, which is shown at the end of this chapter where she set a historical record.

Contributor
The Italics are a bit much, and kerning on the text seems a bit screwy. Especially on the smaller bubbles, the large text is a bit annoying.

Thanks for the work though!

Dex-chan lover
Misconstrued engagement ring in isekai manga #32832598

Nothing to see here

🤢

Dex-chan lover
Dude, seriously? You don’t get the ring symbolism? You’re black hole dense here.

Dex-chan lover
Giving her the ring is dumb; he can get powerup items twice as quickly with it, etc. Even if shes better at killing certain enemies right now, just LEND her the ring while shes killing those, and use it yourself when you're hunting, rawr.

Aggregator gang
Between a girl who has a meh... drop and a guy who has the S drop, who do you think would make better use of the ring? Well then again this guy has an intelligence of 'F' to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread