Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.1 - I say what I want to say×I want what I desire×I give what I want to give

@ticktech
@athK

Y'all are sick, teamwork makes the dream work and you guys got mad skill in TL and Typesetting/Editing respectively. Thanks for the chapter, please keep doing this if you can!

Power Uploader
@Maiorem Thank you for your help... I still haven’t got any reply from @ak0ztik if he’s going to translate next chapter or not... waiting for that...

The next chapter has more talking, and a bit seroius talking. So i don't know if could translate it. I'll try to see it by tomorrow.

btw, I only know just a little japanese, say if i watch a hentai ova, i could only understand 30-60% of the movie.

Power Uploader
@ak0ztik ohk (nice example 😂😂)!! We will see it tomorrow then... So, how about you translate together with @ticktech ? It’ll be good for both of you then I guess... And it’ll be a nice teamwork also 😁

alu

Dex-chan lover
@AthK, I think there's a missing page between 5 and 6
irWFJCb.jpg

Power Uploader
@ak0ztik @alu Okay... I just checked that... Yeah, there seems to be one missing page... I'll fix that later. Thanks!

Supporter
"You always do so much for me! I just glad I can finally do something for you!" - Her
"I'm so useless, I can't do anything for her. Do I have a place in her life anymore" - Him, literally right after.
Bruh, what did she literally just say?

Dex-chan lover
shees, get yourself together. Are you even listening to that child? She wants to be your strength.

Alright this is it , i am gonna drop this manga , i cant stand the MC being so weak-minded ,it makes me wanna punch him.The girl tells him that she wants to be his strength and somehow this guy gets depressed because there isnt anything else he can do her?? shouldnt he feel happy instead?

Dex-chan lover
Guys don't take this too serious, remember Ryouta was a bottom of the barrel loser in his previous life and thanks to that coupled with his working experience on a black company his self confidence is at the lowest point, we all know Emily at this point loves Ryouta and wouldn't even care if he was crippled because she would take care of him for the rest of his life.

But to Ryouta himself, a man with bottom of barrel self esteem, zero social life experiences (remember, he spent years eating and living alone) and all he knew was to work as a modern slave, he probably fears Emily, the first person who was kind to him, the person he cares the most in this world, might one day get bored and abandon him because...

She's young, she's best girl and everybody loves her and now she became very strong to farm on her own and she can get even stronger as an adventurer and Ryouta's mindset is still plagued by a black company worker mindset "you're only worthy as long as you're useful to us".

Its just a lack of proper communication, because despite them living together almost like a married people, their relationship at this point is kinda like roommates (despite both sides feeling something more for each other, but never telling). Bunny girl will snap Ryouta out of this sad mindset (because she still has to do something useful as harem member) and then Ryouta will apologize to Emily best and most wholesome girl.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread