Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2 - I say what I want to say×I want what I desire×I give what I want to give

Annnddddd I’m dropping this. Thank you translators for your hard work but this mc is pure and utter garbage which sucks because the premise was interesting smh

@baconcat stop complaining about the wrong dashes, its just a dash the word and the tl is still understandable. i keep seeing you in other mangas and theyre all complaints ffs

MD@Home
@Rukitomikotochi Yes, and mixed-up homophones are just mixed-up homophones and unwashed hands are just unwashed hands and Rukiwhateverthefuckyournameis is just Rukiwhateverthefuckyournameis.

Still wanna go with "its just a dash the word"? Then again, with how many mistakes you're making yourself, you're probably the wrong person to ask that anyway …

Dex-chan lover
YES! Now Emily is officially the wife number 1, as she should be since she's the bestest of best girls.

Even if Ryouta has the usual MC denseness he's already ahead of many MCs because he already conveyed to Emily both his insecurities (His fear of being no longer useful to Emily, the most important person to him) and his genuine appreciation of her and everything she does and he even expressed his own wish to stay by her side forever.

MC met Emily at his lowest point in life, he reincarnated in another world only to see that his status were trash and he couldn't even level up, I wouldn't be surprised if Ryouta quickly decided to oof himself due to how messed up was his head from his previous life coupled with the realization he'd be a forever loser in this world too (before the Nihonium dungeon).

And in that dark moment only Emily was there for him and she became his beacon of hope, warmth and kindness despite both being complete strangers at time, it's no exaggeration to say that she saved his life.

She instantly became so important in MC's life that right after that first encounter, the usual coward and scared MC drove himself alone in a dungeon for 3 days with barely any rest, only armed with a shabby bamboo spear and risking his life every moment (all his stats were F, one hit or two was certain death to him) so he could kill 100 slimes and rent a house FOR HER.

When the day comes that MC realize his romantic feelings, Emily will be automatically the first girl that comes to his mind and the first girl he'll confess to, because she's the undefeated waifu champion by a huge gap. If MC was to pick only one girl of the harem, Emily would be the choice 100 out of 100 times.

By scale of dense MCs Ryouta is at least ahead of a handful of MCs because his main girl knows that she's the most important person to him, even if he hasn't realized his romantic feelings yet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread