Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.1 - A Fabulous & Marvelous Bamboo Shoot Gourmet

Aggregator gang
First, a psychopathic bunny, then Belle Delphine, and now a gourmet who cries when eating... This is becoming something of a pattern.

Dex-chan lover
After rabbit girl now this person. Is the author unable to do characters that just like something without reaching the point of complete obsession?

Group Leader
@hamaguji
"Thankfully to us, some species have naturally low toxicity, which makes them much less bitter, and easy to prepare for eating. Typically, larger species produce edible shoots.

There are even rare exceptions like bamboo in the genus Nastus Elatus, which can be consumed raw."
https://thehappybamboo.com/are-bamboo-shoots-poisonous/

So long story short everyone wants Ryouta's bamboo shoot
I guess it's an improvement over bunny girl wanting his carrot

its getting with each chapter more and more boring , this manga is going to be forgotten soon because i have no motivation to keep reading and will end up being dropped

Double-page supporter
It's getting more weird and ridiculous

I was actually hoping for a nice story

And because a dark skinned Gal swallows his first time, now all the woman want to eat what Yoda shoots.

Dex-chan lover
The author and their naming sense with girls must have been like: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Harperbows The fish is probably a monster. Killing it might drop a prepared version of the fish, as like, sashimi or something I guess?

imagine doing a foot kabe-don, i guess thats the isekai way of girls hitting on guys😂

Users who are viewing this thread