Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.2

Dex-chan lover
-mc uses friendzone.
-elsa counteracts it with a kiss in the lips.
-mc uses dense personality.
-elsa gets angry and self-destruct.

My eyes are burning WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
God damn it I just don't get these fucking idiotic mcs. A kiss on the lips isn't something that someone just does as a joke for fucks sake. Especially considering how Japanese culture is about openly showing affection, how can they all just brush stuff like that off?

Well, uhm, I'm always happy for more translations, but I think you will need a proofreader for that...

Double-page supporter
I hate how readable this is. Need a proofreader hard cause it reminds me of taco cat english, and needs dude who finds the pretty fonts cause font isnt pretty, but this is the least I've ever hated a "bad" translation in my life. I appreciate your work, you're competent and put effort in and it shows. The little bit of magic to make it perfect is missing but that's why there are entire groups of people doing free translations.

Still hope the original group doesn't get angry though, and if anything I'd be about you providing the regular group with your translations. They're decent enough.

Bro who the hell translated this theres at least 5 mistakes when scrolling thru and what the hell is “sow what you reap”??

@LifeIsVanilla what is a pretty font? Don’t most manga / manhwa / manhua / western comic use the comic sans font?

Dex-chan lover
This translation could be soooo much better with just a little more effort. Thank you for picking this up!

Felt like the art had gotten worse but it was just the translation making everything awful.

Dex-chan lover
Tsk Tsk Tsk MC......
Please get a new status Attribute-> Womanizer and find a dungeon that level it up

Users who are viewing this thread