Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu

Dex-chan lover
Now that he got STR stats... he won't have any issue with the other floors I guess.

Its still better than some others story. At least its readable withouth cringing.

wow this is actually pretty good. The first few chapters were boring asf, but seeing him get strong is pretty interesting

i thought he was cheatin isekai mc shit, but he is just grindin non stop at a dungeon till buffed
and that bunny girl is hot

Dex-chan lover
just started reading, and im like wtf?!!??!?! "dead or carrot"!?!?! SOLD!!!!

That's not bad at all actually, i expect much worses, but it's surprisingly interesting read

Why is this rated so low? I mean it's kind of cheesy in some areas, but it's pretty interesting overall.

Group Leader
FUCK THEM ALREADY!
x9vTQsa.png

this tittle supposed to be quite high in their own isekai. sure you can get high status..

but everything is from your own efforts too..

They need to isolate people who just rating bomb and make their voting not matter.

Edit: I started writing this while thinking that the Bayesian average only adjusted for sample size, but it looks like it also handles statistically out of place high and low scores... Or it coincidentally worked out in all of those I looked at on here...

Thanks to this listing, I discovered that there is a button that lets you view the rating distribution. Is there some way to tweak the Bayesian to neglect the outliers? Maybe there's another statistical approach that can be used? Maybe some function that will interpolate a more Gaussian curve before taking the average, or just take the peak of that curve? There's clearly a curve centered around 6.8... Oh, hey. Look at that. Now I need to see if that's just a coincidence... Bayes, you sly MF...

@hank, welcome to statistical curves. They fit everywhere from distribution of matter across the universe to occurences of errors in a software's source code. Also, stop flexing.

@ElJefe how the hell is that flexing? I was suggesting a tweak to the rating algorithm because half of these comments are "this should have a higher rating than shown because people are rating bombing it." As I was reaching the end of the suggestion I noticed the Bayesian rating actually seemed to already take care of rating bombing.

Users who are viewing this thread