Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 2 - My p…

@nono177013 "Won't that mean he is also immortal though? His HP should stay fixed too"

Just a quick note: Immortal refers to [endless] longevity (ie, lifespan), while invincible refers to [complete] resistance to damage. HP locking would fall under the latter. His age doesn't seem to be locked, so he wouldn't be immortal. Though I wouldn't be surprised if "I'm locking in God's champion as an eternal newborn" was next on the evil god's planned approaches. :p

Systems like these are based on RPG systems. In RPGs, plenty of effects bypass HP damage. However, since presumably all stats are fixed, we can remove things like disease and poison stat debuffs from the equation. That still however leaves options such as critical status debuffs (eg, petrification) and instant death abilities (assuming the system has them configured to instantly kill, rather than to instantly set HP to 0). So yeah, probably effectively invincible, but not enough so that the author didn't leave themselves leeway for a potential high-tension situation later in the narrative. Instant KO abilities really only work for tension if you're trying to take on a Medusa with nothing but a small shield, though, so maybe the author has something a bit more interesting in mind.

Besides, there's always the "take an unkillable being and lock them in a box approach", so all they really need to do is find a way to seal his magic. It's not as though he'll ever be able to be a threaten in physical combat (though hopefully stats scale relative to body shape, or he'll be a rather weak adult, what with him trying to hold up an adult body with the muscle strength of a 5 year old. The fact that he managed to get to 5yo from infant seems to indicate he'll be fine, though).

Let's see.. some other potential threats to him would be, polymorphing him into a form that can't cast magic, someone removing his curse (since he'd instantly be debuffed to a genuine level 1 state), mental attacks or afflictions, status debuff effects that deal psudeo-damage (for example, freezing to death generally doesn't directly attack HP, but instead acts as an escalating debuff), indirect attacks (crippling someone's eyes, limbs, etc may potentially be unrelated to HP damage), the use of a weapon or spell which ignores curses, starvation, spiritual attacks, and additional curse effects.

Dex-chan lover
lol I love the credits page. Those mangadex tsundere complainers man... THEYRE EVERYWHERE. Also, the curse explanation was confusing. His stats are fixed but his max stats are not? Nani.

Edit: Nvm, a mangadex explanation was better. Fixed stats = the value won't go up or down.

Fed-Kun's army
Doesn't mean his HP is fixed as his MP ?
He can't die and he has unlimited mana. LUL

This reminds me when i was cheating in the fps game years ago, my ammo and hp are fixed so i'm immortal lmao

Group Leader
Well, the plots are indeed predictable, but these 'plots' are welcomed, in many ways.

Dex-chan lover
@blackbird Unlesssss we are talking dark souls hacker levels here where so long as he takes UNDER his hp limit it's 0 damage but soon as he takes more than his full hp hes 1-shot either way...

by the same logic... doesn't that mean he can't be damaged? since his health is fixed?

Dex-chan lover
He just needs a focus sash, anything that makes you immune to 1hit ko would make him indestructable.

Fed-Kun's army
So, his status maybe xxxxxx+++++? But the display just show fixed number? Sounds like Cheat Engine 😂😂😂😂😂

Group Leader
Doesn't that mean he can't die, either?

I mean? If his HP is fixed, too?

if all stat is fixed, then he won't even feel fatigue (coz stamina is fixed?), infinite mana usage, undying (?)

@ExLegendary WELL, i mean, if you consider flame lance to be a tier 2, most surely it consumes more than 10 mana?, that probably means his base stats literally mean infinite?

Users who are viewing this thread