Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 2 - My p…

Double-page supporter
He really is an incompetent evil god - he made an immortal mage with infinite mana (though it'd be bad if that means he can't use spells that cost more than 10 mana)

So he can even cast spells way over his mp gauge, right?
Ponders if the curse is sustained by the evil god's powers being used as his mp source while maybe absorbing ether from the air for maintenance on the side..
The low damage count might be fixed with additional shots.. Unless there's a immunity for attacks at a certain level per shot.

Supporter
Welp, evil god, you really fucked up. Created the cheat among cheats by accident.

I wonder if this MC can find things like seeds of strength, etc. increase his stats like another isekai MC.

Dex-chan lover
Fixed stats, like some of us said. But if HP is fixed, then anything that can deal 30 HP in one go, then he's dead.

However, for the spell deal, if he can interlink various mana pools together to use for other spells, then that's a bigger blessing than anything.

HA!!! Dark Evil God, you really screwed this pooch over! In the most fabulous way ever.

@Mineboom

Entirely based on what items the kid has. if he has ways of dumping his magic into various sources, then all of those would already be at the brim.

@Mizuho9000

Sorry, no. The curse is "Fixed Stats". That means, if tries to decurse it, he would need a God to do that. So any stat multipliers or additions would be wasted on him. He would just have to rely on items and resurrects.

@rei893

Ah the Cheat Engine. The way to make you get money and stats. But seems like the Dark Evil God checked that box so that his HP, MP, Att, Def, and class are fix at day 1.

If the Dark Evil God checked the box on the Money... we're going to get mad.

Dex-chan lover
I just wanna comment on the snarky translator --
I get that it's a joke, but the same people who rant about the quality of these stories, are also likely to find tits and arses that have people attached to them as annoying. 2D sandpaper characters that are just there for fanservice are just as fun as the ideas behind most of these stories.
I couldn't get past the 1st chapter of a number of mangos just because characters were bursting out with breasts.

Dex-chan lover
Hah, evil god messed up, making an unkillable MC. Tho maybe decapitating him will kill him since that shouldn't matter with HP. Funny premise.

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist how dare you speak for me sir, i complain about everything and am not repulsed by this boobage! it would be different if the fan service was too in your face though like in some series...

Aggregator gang
The despair he had when another isekai'd hero already did all the tropes. 🤣 No soy sauce, no onsen, no rice, no mayonnaise development in this one I hope.

His cheat is equivalent to 'Freeze' of GameGuardian.

For HP, a simple cut is ok, obviously, but
now the question is, will he die if the damage is more than his HP?

Dex-chan lover
That credit page lol so true 🤣

@ak0ztik As it was the same (fixed) status as his mana, I guess he is immortal.
No matter what ever happened to him his HP will stayed at 30/30.

Just find some OP skill that powerful even using with Lv.1 and now you're ultimate spammer!

Users who are viewing this thread