Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 2 - My p…

Dex-chan lover
This guy better be glad that his age wasn't part of his status pane too.

Dex-chan lover
> inexhaustable supply of magic...
that's the least of his cheat power!

> health, status are also fixed
he's fokkin immortal (literally)! and also immune to all status-effects

🤣

> lvl1 in god mode and infinite ammo.. lol
IDDQD & IDKFA 😈

@CaTastrophy427
well, hp-draining effects and items with good positive effects on the counterpart are pretty common in RPGs

YEP this is why I have a lot of isekais in my reading list if I'm even remotely interested I read it.

when you have yet another soyboy mc that cries and screams at the mere thought of tits

Dex-chan lover
Lol what i think alot of people miss is that if buff magic scales with how much magic you use (something like super saiyan in dbz), imagine how powerful who can constantly feed a ever growing set of buffed stats could do, sure his strength might be 10, but 10x5000 is still 50,000 str, his strength may be fixed but if buffs work he could become borderline a literal god in human form.

Fed-Kun's army
Ever take a game genie/shark and lock your hp at level 1? You still die to powerful hits and pitfalls.... or you glitch out the game and walk around in the Game Over screen. /notaspoiler

Ch.1 tho... Video game levels in a video game world is nothing to a rich person. He's lucky his money status isn't locked.... um.... err... uhh... right? /foreverloaded

Dex-chan lover
AAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH*gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasp*AHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*gaaahurrrrr*chock*coughcough*aaaaaaaaasp*HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHARHARHARHARHARhARrhaharharhharharhhahr, aso

Fed-Kun's army
Too many comments to read. But am I the only very disturbed individual that...

I could of sworn she said I give you permission to shoot it in my mouth, while on her knees.

It started getting worse when he could shoot way more than average and never tired. No matter how many times he shot.

I must have read too much hentai recently.

Dex-chan lover
he's only got 10 mana so he's pretty much fucked when it comes to using anything other than beginner magic. hopefully he can get some magic rings or something that can increase his stats while wearing them.

Fed-Kun's army
So if his mana never goes down, doesn't that mean he can't take any damage? Is he not basically invulnerable?

So he's immortal and has endless stamina & mana. I guess he has shitty 1v1 potential against a strong opponent who can just stick him in an iron box or something but he should be excellent against the masses (assuming there's stat requirements to use more powerful moves and gear doesn't bypass the curse).

Double-page supporter
Why did he tel the maid not to sleep with him anymore. Is he gay ?

Double-page supporter
I'm a healthy 17 year old boy, of course I can't sleep in the same bed as an attractive woman!
@Velsy
Nh1JYQ0.png

Users who are viewing this thread