Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 2 - My p…

Fed-Kun's army
@thegoatrider and what do you think if his head got cut off? Will he become like Dullahan lol. Hope it doesn't get ridiculous and make me drop it

what if a skill/magic requires a specific requirement? Like 120 Mana to cast a spell or to equip the legendary sword you must have at least 70 Str and etc....

Supporter
So basically he will be able to infinitely cast spells that cost less than 10 mana.... Nice loophole he found there

Dex-chan lover
So its basically like when you trying to hack a game instead of increase the value you just freeze it to make it not suspicious but have the opposite effect instead and make you stand out like a sore thumb when you got hit by a nuke and didn't even flinched eventhoug you received godly amount of dmg but your hp stays the same at 30hp...
Thats a Godmode basically

Dex-chan lover
Everyone be like, "fixed HP this, immortal HP that".
But what about his "debuff resistance"? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
KuroAnsatsu Ikr, Im guessing that it probably wont go that far though. Maybe dismemberment of certain limbs but not his head

Fed-Kun's army
This is the worst possible god mode one can have.

Your limited in magic which cost under 10MP.
You will forever be weak physically.
You will forever be weak stamina wise.

Fed-Kun's army
What if spell costs all your hp and is supposed to kill you, but you have fixed hp so you can speed cast the ultimate spell.
Oops.

Double-page supporter
his hp is fixed. his mp is fixed. spells cost a certain amount of mp, but he can probably cast any spell as long as he takes his time to cast it. if a spell requires 9999 mp to cast, he just needs to place 10mp step by step until it is fullfilled.

Dex-chan lover
LET ME GUESS!
since his stats are fixed.. that also applied to his HP = Immortal and MP = infinite mana.. basically.. lvl1 in god mode and infinite ammo.. lol

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 he gets a cheat item that lets him store MP, but in some circumstances, constantly drains it from the wearer to fill its storage instead. Probably intended as a means to keep prisoners from being able to use magic, and instead turning them into sorta MP battery chargers. Nobles might have those kinds of rings as backups, and he gets one, has it drain MP from him, and it fills up instantly. Then he's got a billion MP or something crazy like that at his disposal, and "oh, it ran out? Okay, drain me. And... full. Another billion MP ready to go!"

I'm thinking, like, a ring which, worn one way, drains MP as fast as the wearer recovers it, worn the other way around, lets the wearer use the MP it's drained and stored. To visualize it, it's a two banded ring, one half black, one half white. White side being closer towards the base of the finger gives MP, black side closer drains it. Or a bracelet. Something easy to reverse like that. Could even be a "on the left hand, does one, right hand, does the other" and just have one (or more) on each hand at all times.

Users who are viewing this thread