Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 2 - My p…

Ok, so strike one is afraid of intimate contact even though the body doesn't react. I really wish there were more stories with slightly perverted protags that would enjoy the benefits without going so overboard they can't seem to control themselves. (unless its a good time to lose control huehuehue)
Strike two is he seems to want to hide his abilities (read: seem weaker) even though he is stuck with a poor status (to those on the outside, locking the current stats means he's invulnerable but others wouldn't realize that). If he wanted to hide that he's weak then I would agree with him (which yes he didn't want to show his status, but later he started worrying about "learning too quickly")

I hope there isn't a strike three. otherwise I will have to weigh them against maid-chan's ... weights.

Contributor
U7.png
Why must he dis 0 attack power? It has been proven that having 0 attack power allows him to give great foot massages to others~

wow. thats a pretty unique cheat even for dis genre. seems pretty promising. kinda.

the whole premise of the evil god is fucking stupid. He didn't have to do anything to create an average person... because average people were already alive. Why not make a Demon Lord more powerful? or summon a more powerful version of a demon lord? whoever is writing this story is a fucking moron.

@Hanen
Well, looking at the evil God, you can tell his demon lords were always weaker than the hero, maybe it just means that the other God is way stronger and the evil isn't really in peak condition. Do we even know if demon lords are summoned or created by him? I might have missed it.
Anyways, the demon lord thing didn't work out, so he tried to sabotage the hero to make him weak, although that backfired because he made him an aristocrat, if he was a slave, he might have had a base mp of 1, so the cursed might have actually worked. Well, just think of the evil God as just another Aqua.

@Mizumachi The whole point of reincarnating a hero to give him a curse was to prevent the destruction of a demon lord. That was the explanation. That makes no fucking sense. Why wouldn't the Gods just simply reincarnate or summon a different hero instead?? Is this evil God's brain even working? It's like saying "haha I summoned a hero first, now you can't!". But even then, it's not the character, it's the author that wrote this damn story in the first place. Like how did he even get published with that lazy writing

@Hanen
I mean, maybe there is a rule among God's where they can't excessively summon heroes and demon lords or whatever. I can just speculate on that until it is explained.
Maybe the story won't elaborate on that or maybe it will.

@Harperbows
yeah cheers to incompetent evil gods
luckily his age is not fixed

lets hope that he will have to use his head more than the normal steamrolling isekai hero

Double-page supporter
HP and MP won't decrease? That's busted.

Also this is less trash than I expected from the rating, hopefully it keeps up

Users who are viewing this thread