Leveling Up Alone

This is ok, but the pacing is very slow. 20 chapters in and it feels like the story is just beginning. Currently the raws are about 10 chapters ahead; I'd wait for many more translated chapters before starting.

A very intresting, yet slow burning manhwa that will take it's time. It's suggested that new viewers wait a while so that the chapters can accumulate. Intresting spin to the cliche premise, with an intresting art style. I really like the mc in this one.

I'm sure there's some synonym out there for 'level up' that would make sense in the title so that it doesn't look too much like a rip-off solo leveling.

Note: This is just about the title. I have no idea what it's actually about.

we have 28 chapters and not really that much progress yeah world building and shit
but(i used spoiler tag cause iam not shure if that counts as spoiler already, its depending on the person but i would say no)
he is still pretty weak, isnt even a real hunter yet and for 28 chaps we didnt see that many monsters

There’s a lot of novels and manga now about solo leveling, leveling alone, alone I level, l alone level. This trend is kinda... ehh. Authors picking up on a boom. I get it but lmao, please put more thought into your titles. Long ass light novel names are at least funny.

Dex-chan lover
@Tenc
especially since it's easier to find those titles.
English books have the same problem but they are even more arrogant as those authors will just use the same title until they get sued to stop doing so.

This is a pretty entertaining read. Kinda wish TL could stretch the wording of the title to not sound like a ripoff because it's really quite different, but I'm not creative enough to suggest one myself. Thumbs up and waiting for more

Honestly at this point there's so many derivative works on every genre that coming up with a unique title is probably pretty hard. You either abandon that and try to just have it make sense/cash in on hype or you end up with stuff like "The Former Top 1'S Sub-Character Training Diary: A Dedicated Player Is Currently Conquering Another World!"

Pretty soon it's either going to be a couple letters or a full paragraph for titles.

everytime i see someone comment "solo leveling" on anything it makes me want to neck

Basically solo leveling but art is the average/good art of manwhas, story is on 2x speed, copied title and manwha title in the chapters looks similar to solo level. Its alright, a good way to fill in the time waiting for the try solo leveling. :) Thanks TLs

Users who are viewing this thread