Liberty - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I don't pity her, she do this on her own right. She got dumped and play by her senpai but still play in her hand after all that. She had someone who truly love her but still go fucking with her senpai because she is so weakminded. Don't talk about Senapi because we already she was trash, that just further seal the point. Liz could have say no,she could have go back to MC but no, she decide to go back to the one that make suffer because she sweet talk her. She don't deserve MC.

Edit : Going back and see Liz shouting "I forget about you" about the window in MC's appartement. Oh yeah i see that. You totally forgot about her. Falling back into her arms as soon as she show up. That's some weak will.

Dex-chan lover
Another chapter, another borderline aneurysm on my part. Hate this stupid shit. Worst of it all is that it will probably go with a happy ending when it all resolves.

Im just here because I wanted to witness what a cruise ship on fire and also everyone on board has seasickness and diarrhea looks like.

Thank you for the translation and your hard work! Liberty is one of my guilty pleasures, even though I really don't care for the main character very much at the moment. Thank you, though!

What the fuck was that!? I fucking hate how she's being weak and a baby when it comes to that damn senpai of hers.....she doesn't deserve Maki at all

Dex-chan lover
Bullshit like this is why a lot of places don't allow relationships between bosses and subordinates. Uhg, now I'm depressed, I don't know why I gave this a second chance.

We can say that it is weak and it is completely true but his senpai did everything to trap it also with his invitation from head to head. After the classic "I drink too much" and I can no longer think normally is a classic ... she already regrets it but how will she be able to look eyes in eyes maki.
It's crazy on the other hand in Japanese manga as a person is unable to tell her ex from the start that she no longer wants anything romantic and to wait to be dredged to the extreme while playing victim all low...

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so...I just discovered this, read it all, and now I’m mad.

@Stannis seriously. A normal “I don’t want” followed -if needed- by a big slap in the face is not out of place, sometimes.
I mean, she hit Maki just because she made her remember something, but she couldn’t do it to her Senpai to “defend” herself? Bs.

Also, she was (and is at this moment) in an abusive relationship and instead of being nicer to Maki she is somewhat like that. Not really harsh, but she tries to play with her + doesn’t explain everything even when she was the one to wait Maki to help her + she made Maki sleep on the floor (ok after that we see them sleeping in the same bad, but ffs, letting her sleeping on the floor just because you need room for a plush)...

EDIT : forget it, “not really harsh” my ass. I completely forgot the Slave Contract for a second.

Maki reminds me a little of the protagonist of "Watashi Sekai Kouseisuru Chiri no You na Nani ka". But let's see where this mess goes.
Actually, I wanted Maki to teach her a good lesson, but considering her personality, this is going to be nothing, and she is still capable of being betrayed more often.
That was a good part for the growth of Maki's character, but I think the author will not do anything and will leave her the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread